#ZANEL FOR LIFE

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

"So what now?" I ask Chanel as I pull her onto her bed.

"I dunno" she says "what do you wanna do?"

"Honestly, I don't care what we do, I'm just glad that you're still here with me" I say as I pull her into a kiss. In the middle of the kiss, Cameron comes into the room and instantly closes the door. Chanel pulls away and laughs.

"C'mon in Cam" she says while giggling.

Cameron opened the door with one hand over his eyes. "Are y'all done?"

"*cough* for now *cough*" I say.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"ANYWAYYSSS" Chanel interrupts. "What did you want?"

"Mario and Weston are downstairs, they wanted to come and check on you" Cam says.

Chanel and I both stand up at the same time and run past Cam to get downstairs. When I get turn the last corner, I see Mario and Weston sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter. Weston turns his head to see me and Chanel. "MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD IS OK" he yells. "ME AND COCO CHANEL WERE SO WORRIED" he stands up and runs towards Chanel to hug her.

"Ahem" I say. Weston pulls away. "Awh is somebody jealous?" He asks in a baby voice. "I think he is," Mario say as he pushes past Weston to Chanel and hugs her too. "I'm not jealous." I say.

"It's ok, Zach" Chanel says with a giggle at the end. "Its not like they're trying to make out with me"

"That's right, #ZANEL FOR LIFE" Weston says.

"Weston, can you shut up for like 5 seconds" Mario says.

"I just did to listen to your dumb ass talk" Weston says.

"Well, do you guys wanna go to Walmart?" Chanel asks. We all agreed.

"I'll drive" I say. "Imma go get my things from Chanel's room and we can go."

"K, we'll meet you in your car then" Chanel says as she grabs Weston and Mario by the arm and pushes them towards the door.

---------------

When we get to Walmart, we go straight to the toilet paper isle. Chanel and Weston got in and started building the fort from the inside while me and Mario started building it from the outside. Once we finished it, me and Mario went to go get snacks, while the other two waited in the fort. We had fixed the second shelf so we could have a two story fort. When me and Mario got the snacks, we came back to the fort. Me and Chanel on the second shelf, Mario and Weston on the bottom one. We talked to each other by texting so that we wouldn't get caught. Sure enough, we didn't. We spent half an hour in the fort until we got tired and decided to go back home.

I dropped Chanel off at her house and Weston and Mario were going to spend the next two nights with me until they go back home. And in case you were wondering, yes, Weston brought Coco Chanel with him.