WE'S GUCCI

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

Chanel hung up on me. She's going to kill herself. I run downstairs and grab my car keys from the counter. As I head out the door, I pull out my phone to call 911.

911- Hello this is 911, what is your emergency?
Z- It's my girlfriend, she trying to kill herself. She needs help.
911- ok what's you and your girlfriends names?
Z- My name is Zach Clayton and she's Chanel Dallas.
911- ok sir, what is the address?
Z- *** random St.
911- ok sir I need you to stay on the phone until the paramedics get there ok?
Z- yes ma'am.

I keep my phone in my hand as I drive to Chanel's house. When I get to her house, Cameron is pulling into the driveway.

"CAM!" I yell.

"Oh hey Zach" he says as he gets out of his car. "What's up?"

"It's Chanel, she's trying to kill herself,"

"What?" He slams his car door and runs up to the door to unlock it. I follow him inside and go to the upstairs bathroom while he goes into her room. I open the door of the bathroom and find Chanel on the floor with her phone in her hand.

"I FOUND HER!" I yell as I put my phone in my pocket and pick up go over to Chanel.
Cameron sprints into the room and stands at the doorway confused. He walks up to us and starts crying. Suddenly, I hear ambulance sirens, coming our way. I pull my phone out of my pocket and tell the lady that the paramedics have arrived. Four men run into the house, pick up Chanel, and rush her out. Cameron decides to ride with her to the hospital while I call their mom. I tell her what has happened and to meet me at the hospital.

I close the door behind me and run to my car and close the door. Then I just sit there. Next thing I know, I'm crying. Why? Why did this have to happen? I wipe my eyes and push the ignition button.

When I get to the hospital, Cameron was sitting in the waiting area scrolling through Twitter. I sit next to him, take out my phone and start scrolling through Twitter too. I see that #PrayforChanel was trending.

"Where's my daughter?!" I turn my head and see Mrs. Dallas. Her face was very pale and she looked as if she had just seen a ghost.

Cameron walked up to her and comforted her. I sat there and put my face in my hands. A few seconds later, I felt a hand on my back. I looked up. It was Ray and Ty. They sat beside me and I explained everything to them.

"Is Chanel Dallas' parent or guardian out here?"

Mrs. Dallas sprang up from from her seat and walked over to the doctor.

"Is my daughter alright?" She asked.

"She is indeed, the good thing is that she was found quickly so nothing bad really happened, she will have to stay overnight but she will be released in the morning." He assured her.

Thank god. My girlfriend is ok and nothing bad actually happened. WE'S GUCCI! I hope everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.