Disney World :)

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

I take out my phone to take a picture. We were about to enter Disney World. I turn to look at Chanel and she was doing the same. WE'RE HERE! When we get to our hotel, I pay the uber and get my bags as Chanel gets hers. I check us in and we go to our room.

"Only one bed?" Chanel says. She turns to look at me and gives me a weird look.

"What?"

"Nothing" she says with a giggle as she sets her bags on the bed. I set my things beside the bed and flop onto it. Chanel laughs and jumps on top of me.

"Thanks" she says.

"For what?"

"Everything" she says as she leans down and gives me a long kiss.

"Do you want to go to Downtown Disney for the rest of the day?" I ask.

"Sure, just let me freshen up" she says as she makes a silly face and walks to the bathroom. I lay on the bed and scroll through Twitter. Tyler and Kevin were beefing. Again.

"Okay, I'm ready" Chanel says as she skips out of the bathroom.

We get on the bus that takes us to the parks and we sit in the back. We stay at Downtown Disney until around 11:00 and then we decide to go back to the hotel.

When we get back to the hotel, Chanel decides to take a shower while I watch tv. I take a picture for Snapchat (shown above) and then I take a shower. We decide to order pizza because why not?

"Wanna go live?" Chanel asks as I take a bite of my pizza slice. I agree and take out my laptop.

"Hi guys!" Chanel says. "We know it's a little late but we wanted to go live"

"We're at Dis-" I fell off the bed. Chanel jumped off the bed to help me up. When I sit back up, we both start laughing.

"Whoops" I say with a laugh.

"Are....you....ok?" Chanel asks me in between laughs.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say with a laugh.

We go on to broadcast for about 30 more minutes until we decide to finally end it and go to sleep. I put the pizza box on the counter, brush my teeth, and jump into bed. Chanel was already there, scrolling through Instagram.

"Good night beautiful" I say as I kiss her cheek.

"Good night" She turns off her phone and lays her head on my chest as I turn off the lamp and drift off to sleep.