Chapter 2 part 2

'Alli?' Caspar called.

'Yeah?' I replied.

'What took you so long? You weren't having a number two were you? Gosh I hope you didn't! You'll stink out the whole building!! Caspar said shocked.

'No I didn't CASPAR!! This random girl asked for a photo, I don't know why! It was strange, I don't know what just happened I yelled at him.

'You're sexy when you're angry.' He replied.

Holy guacamole! I wasn't expecting that! 'Caspar were going to be late for school I suddenly shouted.

I took out my penny board from my bag and started boarding towards school.

Caspar's POV

She started skating away from me. I'm not very good at pennyboarding. I only started because the you tubers jack and Finn told me to. I'll have to tell Alice about my youtube success, I hope she doesn't freak. That's what my last girlfriend did.

I went faster catching up with her, until we were parallel, side to side.

'Alli?' I asked.

'What? We're late already!' She replied. You could tell she was worried. This made her even cuter.

'I need some help, I can't really penny.' I said quietly. It was so embarrassing that a girl was better than me at skateboarding. Burn!

'Aww Casp' she smirked. 'Put yours in your bag and hop on mine!' She said. I did as I was told and hopped onto her red penny board and wrapped my arms around her.

We were having soo much fun that we didn't realise we were at the front gates of school. I jumped off the pennyboard causing it to flip making Alice suddenly trip over into my arms.

Alice's POV

I felt like I was falling but a strong pair of hands held me up. I was looking into a pair of soft blue eyes that made my insides melt like butter. Caspar's arms were wrapped around my waist. I felt safe here. After a few minutes passed I was still in Caspar's embrace. Nearly everyone had gone inside to lessons. It was just me and Caspar.

I felt a soft finger pull my chin towards his face. I looked into his baby blue eyes as he leaned towards me. I felt his hands wrap around my neck. He grabbed me towards him and kissed me passionately. His lips tasted of hot chocolate and cream. Perfect. His tongue brushed against my lips asking for entrance but instead I pulled apart and walked towards the door.