Finn!

Soml7

There was a loud bang from the tv causing me to scream and fling myself into Finn's chest. Georgia looked disgusted.

'Seriously Alison, you're such a baby its not that scary.' Jack nodded in agreement. I mean seriously I'm sure he'd secretly shat himself a million times during the film. Shona went to go and grab some popcorn but only returned with three bags.

'Finn and Alice can you share?' she asked us.

'Yeah sure' I said really enthusiastically, but again Jack didn't catch on. Shona passed Finn the bag and he immediately burst it in his hands sending popcorn flying everywhere.

'You twat!' Jack roared clutching his stomach and trying not to fall over laughing. Georgia looked like a thousand bees had attacked her at once. She was covered head to toe in caramel popcorn. Finn and I tried to hold in our laughter. She started to flick bits of popcorn onto the floor.

'there is a marvelous invention called a bin, it's situated in the kitchen, it's silver and you can't miss it. Do you need a tom-tom?' I asked her seriously.

'most people don't get popcorn all over them in the first place by a slutty little tramp!' she screamed at me.

'Alice isn't a slut or a tramp, she's beautiful and she doesn't need to look like a boots makeup counter to attract a boys attention. Also I'm sure if she was sleeping with anyone it'd be many less than you.' Finn said.

'You can't talk, Joe dumped you didn't she? It was for that really hot guy wasn't it? Oh yeah Sam wasn't it? How's that working out for ya?' Georgia said smugly.