India

Soml25

It was true I was in India. The plane had gone of corse and we were expected to stay here until another flight could be made.

I walked through the airport totally confused. I managed to find the luggage conveyer belt after a lot of slow talking and rapid hand gestures. I reached fir my penny board but someone else grabbed it to.

'Thats mine.' the voice said.

He turned it over and it said 'Sophie' in black Sharpie pen. Since when was a boy called Sophie? Well it's India anything could happen.

The boy grabbed the board and skated away.

'Taxi!' I yelled at the orange tuck-tuck. It drove straight past me. 3 girls at the side of me started giggling.

'what?' I said a little anxiously.

'are you American? You don't shout for one, you wave like this.' she gestured and amazingly a taxi stopped for her.

'hey, get in.' she smiled. I'm Louise but you can call me Lou. Lou had gorgeous ombré hair that went past her shoulders and amazing green orbs. She was literally a boys dream. The other two girls were twins. Cassidy and Gena they both had blonde hair and blue eyes. They were identical so I'm not going to find it easy telling them apart!

'so why you here?' Lou asked.

'Well, the flight got redirected here, I'm supposed to be in England.' I laughed nervously.

'omg, seriously? That's too bad, you can hang out with us if you want.' she smiled sweetly.

'were doing the rickshaw run, we could do with a fourth person.' Gina added.

'would you be interested?' Cassidy asked or was it Gina? I don't know.

'well, I guess I could make some arrangements?' I said slowly causing all 3 girls to scream in delight. 'Omg, team bandits' they all screamed.

So, I'm doing the rickshaw run #teambandits