Miss you

Soml24

Alice's POV

'Sammy, I'm gonna miss you bud' I said giving my best friend a hug.

'me too, I'll see you in a month though, I can always hop on a plane to England if I want, I'm sure queenie would like a visit from the salted pepper!' he chuckled.

*at the airport*

'Hi,flight to London, Luton England?' I asked.

'that's here yes, can I have your bottling card?' she asked.

'Alice Stones? Are you on YouTube?' she asked with excitement in her voice.

'yes, I am' I smiled at her.

'seriously? Would you mind having a photo with me?'

'corse.' I held out my IPhone and took a quick selfie and uploaded it to instagram.

'Thank you, enjoy your flight!' she laughed.

*on plane*

'Welcome to vergin Atlantic, please follow the following safety procedures demonstrated by our cabin crew.' the intercom said. I plugged my headphones in and drifted off into a nice deep sleep.

I was woken by someone shaking my shoulder.

'Miss? Hello?' the person was shouting in my face.

'what?!' I asked confused and annoyed.

'oh, thank god your fine, the plane experienced deadly turbulence and got of route to England so we have to land in India.' the person said.

I started laughing. Seriously India, haha bite me!