Not gonna happen

'You know, people normally use the door.' Finn smirked at me.

'Yeah, well, I'm not exactly normal. I laughed.

'Guessed.' he replied. 'It's not everyday you see someone fly through your window.'

'Guess today's not your typical day then.' I laughed.

'I kinda need to go, Jack's doing a video with Georgia and He wants me to film.' Finn said awkwardly.

'yeah.. Georgia.' I said quietly. I haven't spoken to Jack for a few days now. He hasn't even contacted me to see If I'm ok.

'Has Jack talked to you recently?' Finn asked me.

'No, frankly I don't want anything to do with him Finn, and don't pretend you don't know why.' I said stubbly.

'You weren't exactly dating.'

'HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!' I shouted raising my voice. the whole university could probably hear me.

''Jack's a player, did you really think he'd stick to one girl? I mean he has over 4 million to choose from, he wants to try them all.' Finn said slowly. That was basically the kindest way of saying he's out of your league and that you're no good for him. Thanks Finn, that's exactly what I need right now.

'Oh so you're saying I'm not good enough for him?' I laughed.

'Georgia is well, more....interesting for Jack.' he said not meeting my eye.

'She is a slut Finn, he used me to get her, I thought you'd understand.' I said getting up of the bed.

'Well, maybe that's what Jack wants, you can't force him on you Alice, nobody wants a clingy girlfriend.'

That was it Finn was seriously pissing me off. I started to walk towards the door, but then I decided to

get my own back on Finn. I jumped onto the bed and climbed out of the window.

'stupid bastard.'