I hate you Caspar lee!

Jack's POV

Here goes 'well I'm friends with about 3 million people I said very quickly. I don't think she heard me at all.

'Baby it's fine' she said placing a finger on my lips. ' 3 million or not, you're still mine.

'Jack, why do you have 3 million followers?' She asked.

I didn't even reply. I reached for my mac book, typed In jacksgap and pressed play.

Within a few seconds she was laughing so much I thought she was going to wet herself!

I showed her the one with Caspar next. She let out a slow painful cry.

'I dated him' she whispered.

'Don't be sad, he's not really the romantic kind, you have me and I have you. That's all that matters.

Alice's POV

I stared into his eyes and I knew he was right.

'I wanna go shopping' Jack suddenly says.

Since when do boys want to shop?

I liked the idea of shopping. Jack had just explained that he has 3 million fans around the world. I think he expected me to be shocked or amazed. I just said a meek 'oh'. How stupid Alice! I should be proud of him!

'Cafe Nero, Starbucks or Costa?' Jack asked. It was a bit of a stupid question as he already knew the answer.

We walked towards Starbucks hand in hand. Only to find Caspar and a blonde chick making out. He looked up at me and gave me a slow steady smirk.