Chapter 5 part 2

Part 2

Caspar's POV

'Woah!' What was that for? I asked the girl.

'Because I wanted to try it' she grinned cheekily.

' I have a girlfriend' I shouted at her.

Her mouth formed a gigantic '0' shape. I walked out of the shop not buying anything. I needed to tell Alice I needed to find her.

Jack's POV

I just wanted to cuddle her and kiss her deeply.

I cupped her face with my hands. I turned her face towards me and leaned in.

Alice's POV

Jack leaned in towards me. Our heads touching each others. I looked up into his green eyes and sighed. He was perfect. He leaned in towards me. I could smell his minty breath on my face. He put both arms around my head and pulled me close.

His lips touched mine. They were soft and moist and tasted of Maoams. He kissed me deeply and pulled me in tight. I stroked his hair and cuddled him close. It felt perfect.

Jack licked my lips asking for entry.

Of course I let him in.

Our tongues met and I felt fireworks and sparks. Jack pulled me in closer so I was sat on him. Until we heard a loud coughing noise behind us. We both shot up startled. It was the park keeper ready to close up for the night.

'Excuse me sir, but were closing up.' He said.

'Sorry sir we were just going' jack replied nicely.

Jack helped me up by giving me his hand. When I got up he didn't let it go.

I heard a buzz from my pocket and took out my phone

Mum: Alice where are you?!

Caspar: Alice you weren't at home where are you?

'Oh god' I muttered under my breath.

'What?' Jack asked.

'Mum's asking where I am.' I didn't mention about Caspar. He was just, well a friend. That's it I'm Caspar's friend.