Part 3

Part 3

Jack's POV

Oh god, Alice was in trouble and it was all my fault. What should I do? Should I explain to her mum that's she's with me on a date or should I say? I don't know. Suddenly a message popped up on my phone.

Zoella sugglett:

Jack party in 2 hours c u there?x:D

I got it!

'Alice call your mum and say you are staying at Emmy's house. She knows Emmy and stuff' I said.

'Yeah it's worth a try' she said.

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

After about 5 rings her mum picked up:

WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?

I'm with Emmy mum. We're doing a project chill!

Her mums voice immediately calmed down.

'Ah ok just checking, Cas called by asking for you' her mum said.

'Oh' was her response.

Her mum said bye and wished her good night.

'Come, I have a surprise for you.' He winked at me.

(2 hours later)

Alice's POV

'Jaaaaackkkk I can't i screamed.' I've got nothing to wear.

'Its just casual' he said.

'No jack I meant I have nothing to war literally!' I said laughing.

'Oh yeah' he giggled ' I'll fetch you something from my room.'

He came back holding a jumper with the Words 'obey' scrolled across the front.

He passed me a beanie and his trademark converse that he wore everyday.

I walked into the bathroom and got changed into his clothes. I came out and he turned around looking at me. 'Shit' he was shirtless. I think I must have said it aloud as jack had a huge grin on his face.

'Like it?' He asked cheekily.

'No' I replied giving him a wink.

We both ran towards eachother and started a full on 'make out' session.

The door bell rang but none of us heard it. We were to busy kissing.

Caspar's POV

This was it I was going to tell her! I walked towards her house which was near the harrie's household and I noticed something. It was Alice in the front window k-iii-ss-iingg jack harries. I felt torn apart. What did he have that I didn't? Why didn't she tell me? Of course it was her in the park. I should have known.