woman in black

Soml6

We were sat down on the sofa. I was sat next to Shona and Jack but he kept a space between us. Georgia finally decided to come in after I told her there was carrot cake in the fridge. I guess her and Jack do have something in common, even if it is food.

Jack's arm was hung loosely around georgia's shoulder. He didn't look unhappy but there was something in his eyes that told me that something was wrong. Finn was busy making us all hot chocolates. I wonder if he's found my secret stash of marshmallow fluff...

A little while after Finn entered with 5 steaming cups of hot chocolate. Two of which were heaped high with marshmallow fluff. God I hope ones for me. Jacks eyes suddenly went huge as his eyes traveled over the tray that Finn was holding. Finn reached for the first cup and passed it to Shona.

'Merci Finn' Shona said grabbing the colorful mug off Finn.

Jacks eyes didn't budge off the marshmallow fluff one bit.

'Here Jack' Finn said passing him a mug without marshmallow fluff on top. He then passed me the mug with all the loveliness on top. I took my mug from Finn and admired his art work. He had put a small caramel smiley face on top of the fluff and wrote my name in curly letters. It was adorable. Finn then passed the last mug to Georgia who turned up her snobbish nose.

'I can't have that, it's more than 15 calories.' actually most things are.

Jack saw my mug and frowned.

But he didn't say anything. Finn flopped down beside me and pulled the blanket over us both. Shona had put the woman in black on. I've never seen it before but all the others insisted it was a happy ending film.

Boy was I wrong...