Come Sam pleaseeeee????

Soml23

*2 weeks later*

SAMs POV

'Sure you don't want to come?' finn asked me whilst zipping up his rather large suitcase that he was hoping would pass as hand luggage.

'Nah, I'll just look at the photos, besides India's not my place.' I said.

'It has elephants, you like them.' Finn said hoping I'd agree.

'Nopety nope, Finn I'm cool, I'm staying here and watching you're you tube channel! I laughed.

Finns POV

Jacks had this stupid idea of traveling round India in a 3 wheeled motorbike, otherwise known as a tuck-tuck. He's bizarre, I swear!

It's been about 3 months since I've seen Alice and I miss her so much. She won't reply to any of my calls or messages. Sam's talked to her but he says she made him swear not to tell anyone.

'FINN!?' I heard Jack scream.

'Yeah?' I replied.

'I need you to sit on my case!' he shouted.

Half of his bag will be full of maoams, I can guarantee that!

'Ergh, coming Jackamo!' I groaned.

Jack was belly flopping onto his case. Time for me to sort this out.

'okay jack, I'm sure they'll have food there, jack, you don't need all these Maoams!you won't need a hairdryer, it's more than 30 degrees there. Didn't you ever listen in geography?'

'Finn, I failed remember?' he said giggling.

'anyway, you don't need andrex toilet paper! And 6 one direction cd's? Jack were in a tuck-tuck not a bloody limousine, anybody would think you're packing for Hollywood not Bollywood!'