Part 3

Part 3

Alice's POV

'Shit' I heard myself say. He's following me! I immediately got off the swing and started running towards the big oak trees. I could hide behind one of them. I started running but the guy was running after me his camera swinging from his neck. I hope it didn't fall off and break as I would feel really guilty.

I hid behind the nearest tree. Few he's lost me I thought.

Jacks POV

I followed her towards the oak trees. What was she doing? Did I do anything wrong? I made my way towards her and I suddenly realised who it was.

The girl from the cafe. The one who I didn't hear. I was too busy editing a video on my mac book. I had my dr dre beats on and I couldn't hear a thing. I was surrounded by mine and Finns voice. I felt really bad. I needed to tell her that I wasn't being rude, I just didn't hear her.

'SNAP!' Oh shit jack I thought. I just stood on a twig and it just snapped. I heard a tussle from behind the tree. It was her I ran towards the other side of the tree. We must have had the same idea as we both suddenly bashed into each other causing us to fall to the ground. With me on top of the girl. Awkward.

Alice's POV

I felt his weight fall on top of me. I literally couldn't breathe. I was so annoyed with him. I turned my head to face him and then I saw his eyes. They were even more beautiful than on the photo. Every last pice of anger escaped my body. I looked into his eyes he was staring at my eyes. His hands were by the side of my head. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my face. I didn't want to move. He stood up and held out a hand. I reached for his hand but he ended up toppling on top of me again. He looked into my eyes and he smiled.