Chapter 2 part 3

Alice's POV

It felt amazing, his lips were as soft as blankets and his hold was soft and comforting. I loved the feeling.

Was I getting feelings for this guy?

(1 week later)

I can't believe it I'm a prefect!! I squealed.'

'Congrats babe' he said kissing my cheek.

Ever since the kiss, we have been hanging out a lot lately.

Suddenly the intercom in our classroom buzzed.

'Alice Stones, please report to the office immediately please.'

'Oops I'm in for it I chuckled to Caspar.

'G luck' he winked.

I made my way towards the office expecting to be told of. I pushed the door open and I was met with two friendly faces.

'Er, hello?' I asked puzzled.

'Mrs stones, this is Emily and Mr Harris, she's hoping to join our school this term. I thought you would be a good candidate to show her around.' Mrs Hopson said.

'Oh, er yeah okay!' I replied a little less confused.

'Ok Emmy, I'm going to go, have fun sweetheart! Your brother will pick you up at 4:00 okay? The girls dad asked.

'Yes dad, I'm fine, I'm not going to get eaten!' She giggled.

Her farther made his way towards the door.

Emmy's POV

'Hi I'm Alice! But you can call me Ali or Al, I prefer that! She said friendly.

She seemed like my brothers type of girls. Long wavy brunette hair, emerald eyes that were just like Jacks. She was beautiful. Her smile was so happy and joyful, it made me feel very welcome.

'Oh hi Ali!' I said shyly.

'Is there anywhere you want to see first?' Ali asked.

'Well, maybe the drama department' I replied.

'Good choice, my favourite!' She replied happily.

Wow this girl was awesome! I decided to ask some questions.

'How old are you?' I asked sweetly.

'I'm 18 hunni bun, how about you? She replied.

'I'm 16' I replied.' Oh I almost forgot! Mrs Hopson said I was called Emily Harris, it's not. It's actually Emmy Harries!'i finished triumphantly. Hoping she would recognise me.

Alice's POV

'Oh ok Emmy' I said. ' dramas this way.' I looked at her confused face and I swear I'd seen it before.