Part 2

Part 2

Alice's POV

He was looking straight at me. Did he want me to say something? I thought. Then I suddenly realised that I had never asked him his name.

'Oh my gosh, I'm sorry erm?' I said hoping for the right answer.

'Jack, Jack Harries.' He said gently taking my hand into his. I curled my fingers around his and it felt awesome.

I gazed up into his eyes.

'Ali' jack asked. Caspar called me that. The thought made me shudder.

'Are you cold?' Before I could reply I felt two strong arms slip underneath my back. He brought me in close and the thoughts of Caspar disappeared.

Jacks POV

It was a bit of a risky one asking to cuddle her but she accepted. I could feel her shivering again and I pulled her in even closer so her head was on my chest.

She curled up into a ball and closed her eyes. I just wanted to kiss her, she looked so innocent and adorable.

'What you thinking Jacky boy' she suddenly said. Whoah! Only my dad called me that. She must have felt my surprise as she looked me straight in the eye and laughed.

'Im sorry, that was a bit cringy! She laughed as if she was unsure about something.

'Its fine, I like it when you call me that.' I said suddenly.

As soon as I said that I felt the rain come hurtling down on us we both jumped up instantly.

'Here, jump on my back and we'll get to the car!' I said quickly. I took my pennyboard out if my pocket and stood on it. She jumped on my back causing the penny board to wobble a bit.

'Jack, are you sure about this-

I cut her off by shouting 'of course! Don't you trust me lol' I replied.

'Yes I do, but what do I need to do?' She asked with fear in her eyes.

'Ali pally scared?' I teased. 'Just hold on tight babe. I replied.

Alice's POV

He called me babe. I just about melted on the spot. I swear I turned 50 shades of pink all at one time.

I held on to jack's neck tightly and we set off down the little park path. It wasn't very smooth and the road was uneven. But I felt safe in Jack's arms.