Chapter 9

Hello lovelies... I have a really good surprise for you guys... Well guess.... Yes yes you are right I m going to give 2 updates right now... This is the 1st one and the other 2 will be on there way as I still have to write it... Well let's get you back to the update... Love you all... Take care... 😘😘😘
---------------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as everyone left Manik was thinking how to wake her up...

So he went close to her ear and said in very husky tone

M: nandu... Wake up... Baby... Let's have dinner....

N: hmmm.. She stirred in her sleep and and hugged Manik more tightly...

M: nandu... Wake up... Na... Everyone is waiting... Mom Bhi....

Hearing "mom Bhi" Nandini shot her eyes open and saw Manik give a cheeky smile...

Aapne muje pehle kyun uthaya...

M: I have been trying to wake you up... Anyways let's go.. For dinner downstairs...

Then Nandini realized that Harshad will be there too...

She looked at Manik and then said

N: Manik I m not hungry... And plus I m really sleepy so you go and have dinner..

Manik realized why she didn't want to go so he just picked her up and went downstairs... While Nandini was complaining

N: Manik... Kya kar rahe ho... Muje neeche utaro

M: CHUP warna I will kiss you on your lips right here sabke samne...

Nandini literally put her finger on her lips and nodded and Manik smiled..

No one heard them as everyone were at dinning table and they were at stairs...

Ny: arre Kya nandu ko...pair main chot lagi hai Kya...

Everyone turned to see as there back was to them...

M: nahi mom... She didn't want to come for dinner...

Ny: Haan to Bol dete I would have send it to your room...

M: no mom... Khana nahi khana tha madam ko...

N: oh hello... I m here na... So Abhi kha skate hai...

M: wow... Upar to Abhi you were like nahi khana... Aur ab..

N: to I can't even eat now... Your so mean... And she turned her face... And saw Harshad sitting and looking at her... So she just held Manik's hand under the table as no one can see it and looked at him...

He kissed her forehead and served her food...

Everyone had dinner quietly and doing a bit Masti also....

Nyonika went to her room leaving fab8 (with Nandini) and Harshad....

Everyone settled in a relax room where usually fab7 go whenever they want to talk or do Masti...

Imagine this sofa there and ignore the table in the middle

Manik and Nandini were sitting on the middle sofa while on the left side it was Mukti and Navya and opposite them was Harshad and Aliya and Dhruv Abhi and Cabir were sitting on the floor...

H: so guys how are you all? I mean itne saal ho Gaye kuch thik se Baat nahi hui...

In front of Harshad Nandini always was with Manik she never left him even now...she had her head on Manik's chest and one hand held his hand tightly and the other playing with Manik's shirt...

Harshad saw what she was doing and he felt like he would just punch Manik right there...

And what was Manik doing?

Well he was just pecking his baby's head now and then.... And he saw Harshad glaring at him but what he did next shocked Harshad and he fumed more...

Manik held Nandini's waist with the hand that was free...

C: guys.... Muje aisa kyun lag raha hai... Soon Hume MMS dekhna milega
He said making everyone look at Manan

Nandini blushed and Manik glaring said

M: tuje koi problem hai.... Humesha... Humesha... Wrong time pe disturb karta hai...

Nandini laughed at his statement... And then broke the hug...

N: Manik seriously... Aapke friends bahot ache hai... Thank you for giving this amazing friends...

Ab: aeeee..... Friend kisko bola?? Main tumhara friend nahi hoon...

He said in such tone that Nandini looked down and Cabir said..

C: tu Kya Bol raha hai??

Ab: ek min... Tune kabhi yeh Sunna hai... Ki ek Bhai ki behan usse sabke samne friend bole?

N: aap Kya Bol rahe ho? She said in a low tone...

Ab: Aaj se tum meri behan ho... So anytime you need anything you call me up....

Dh, C: hum Kya yahan achar dale?

Tum Bhi humari behan ho...

Nandini looked up and had a ear to ear smile then she looked at Manik and he blinked his eyes...

N: wow!! This is great I mean... Do Bhai pe 1 Bhai free free free....
😂😂😂😂 all burst in to laughter and four of them hugged as brother and sister hug...