chapter 42

Hello.. wondering why this early update?? Well I am free today a little bit so updating... and yes eid mubarakh to all my readers and obvio to my choti.. i m not muslim but i also dont hold anything against any religion, race, or anything like that... sooo happy reading... do vote and comment.. love to all... take care..😘😘😘

One week leap...

This one week passed in hustle bustle in malhotra mansion...

While at the beach house manan had lots and lots of fun and now it was the day of return... they were returning back to malhotra mansion...

Malhotra Mansion

Everyone heard the car horn...

C: lo aagaye... shh everyone...

Both manan came at the entrance and as soon as they stepped in flowers showered on them....

Nandini had a big smile on her face while manik was just confused...

And suddenly everyone jumped and said

SURPRISE......

N: surprise kis chiz ke liye... is it someone's birthday??

Mu: nope... you both guess aaj kya hai...

M: aaj cabir ki maut hai...

C: itni jaldi peecha nahi chodne wala main tera...

N: navya aur cabir ki shadi fixed...

Na: nope...

M: mukti is going on a date now...

Ab: nooo...

N: shinning star got a new album..

Al: nooo...

M: dhruv is taking us to club tonight...

Dh: nooo....

N: to phir aur kya...

R: tum dono ki engagement!!!

M&N: koun dono ki...

C: idiots tum dono ki...

M: whatttttt....

Manik was happy shocked while nandini didnt know how to react...

R: yes... we wanted to surprise you both so tonight is the party so please wear what is given by our very own fashion disgner alya....

N: but dad.... itni jaldi... i mean..

R: if your not comfortable then we can cancel it... its just we wanted to surprise you both as you both have taken responsibility of this whole house on you... and we wanted to gift you something that would be memorable and can call for celebration..

N: dad.. itni jaldi i meant how will i get ready soo soonn... mera makeup, my jewelry everything...

M: this is why i didnt left her with you two...pointing towards alya and navya...

Dekho kaise bana diya mere baby ko.. bilkul make up kit ke taraha...

Everyone burst in to laughter hearing him...

R: bahot kam time hai so after lunch you both go and take small nap as the party is going to be long...

Everyone left to dinning table... for lunch...

Raj left to study as he already had his lunch...(he needs to have lunch on time as he takes medicines)

While eating..

C: so how was the honeymoon manik...

Nandini who had just put a morsel in her mouth started coughing while others controlled their laugh...

M:  you ok??

Nandini just nodded and looked down at her food... to hide her blush...

M: cabir it was a date and not a honeymoon...

C: really?? I mean 1 week all alone in the house... na dost... na uncle... aur na hi servants... so kuch to hua hoga na...

N: i am finished... i am going to take a nap bye... and she ran to their room...

While manik was glaring at cabir...

Mukti couldnt hold her laugh any more so she started laughing as she knew tom and jerry was going to start soon...
(I know you guys missed tom and jerry😜)

And here they start with manik throwing pillows at cabir (they were finished with lunch after nandini left)

And cabir yelling for his life...

Manan room..

Nandini was in the balcony looking outside and suddenly she shivered as she felt manik back hugging her... he pecked her hair.. and asked..

M: kya dekh rahi ho??

N: kuch nahi bas.. aise hi... soo.. how was the tom and jerry fight with cabir bhai...

Manik rolled his eyes and nandini giggled...

M: say na what were you thinking?

N: yahi ki sab kuch kitna fast ho raha hai na.. i mean.. kal tak i was an orphan who used to live and help in the orphange where i was brought up in.. then we met... we both started liking each other... then mom ne muje yahan bula liya... then that harshad, veebha, and soha thing, we lost mom but got dad... now i am going to be Mrs.Manik Malhotra...

M: i know... waise finally your going to be mrs. Malhotra.. hmm..

N: yes... and you know i am so lucky to have you in my life...

M: no..no... correction... i am lucky to have a shinning star in my life....

And kissed her forehead and hugged each other... both stayed silent and watched the view...

No relationship is all sunshine.. two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together... thats what love is after all..