chapter 36

Hello.... as i said i might update 1 more so here it is as tomorrow i am not free so already compensating... i hope you like it... do vote and comment... thank you all for all the love... i hope i can update tomorrow if not sorry in advance... love to all take care..😘😘😘

Next day (court hearing)

Everyone were in the court...

It was time for opening for both the lawyers... Mr.Vadera and Ms. Murthy

Mr.Vadera: my lord this office must be sealed as 75% of the office belongs to Mr.Raj Malhotra and 25% belongs to late Mrs.Nyonika Malhotra but it does not state that the office should go on by their sons or daughter....

Judge: Ms.Murthy your opening please..

Ms.Murthy: your honor yeh kiss law book main likha hai ki maa baap ka business aage badhane ke liye you need documents to prove it... anyways i would not like to waste Mr.Vadera or my time so i close my opening..

Judge: prosecutor your witness or evidence..

Mr.Vadera: sure... i will like to call Mr.Manik Malhotra

Manik came in the box and swore on gita...

Mr.V: to Mr.Malhotra kya aap bata sakte hai ki aap yeh office kyun chala rahe...

M: obviously to make my mom and dad proud of me...

Mr.V: really.... by what.. selling drugs...

N: objection my lord... i have proof to what Mr.V is saying...

Judge: objection..... sustained....

N: your honor yesterday me and my friends were passing by the MM empire... your honor if no one was allow to enter the office then how come ms. Veebha Anad and Ms.Soha Kurrana were INSIDE the office that to be police standing outside stopping everyone... here are photographs of where they were seen and what they were doing...

Mr.V: objection my lord...

Judge: objection overruled....

N: here are all the legal documents and contracts... thats all my lord...

Judge: do you have anything to say prosecution?

Mr.V: yes... how can he run the office when Mr raj...

N: objection my lord... dad... i mean Mr. Raj Malhotra zinda hai.... i will like to call him... please...

Judge nodded and Raj came in and stand where manik was...

Raj told them what happened to him and how it happened...

Raj was told to go and take a seat...

N: my honor i have one more thing to clear if i can get Ms.Soha and Ms. Veebha here...

Judge: permission granted...

Veebha and soha came together...

N: uss din kya hua tha jiss din Mr.Raj Malhotra was coming home 2 years ago...

Mr.V: objection my lord it is an irrelevant question...

N: judge sahab give me 2 mins and i will show you its ralvent...

Judge: objection overruled

Veebha: hume kaise pata hoga kya hua tha...

N: your honor please tell them juth bolne ki saza kya hai...

S: main batati hoon...

When raj uncle was going home me and veebha told some goons to destroy him and make it a car accident... but don't know how he survived it...
Humne plan kiya tha that if one of us succeed then will have manik for 2 years EACH... but sab kuch gadbad ho gaya because you came... phir we planned to kill Nyo Aunty but Harshad made it easy... and then we finally came face to face rest you know...

N: that's all...my lord... and ya ms. Soha and ms. veebha remember manik koi Samosa nahi hai ki aadha  isne liye Adha isne... next time meri family pe ungli bhi uthai na to...remember...

Your honor I have one request.. Mr.Manik malhotra and Mr.Raj malhotra ka jo bhi nuksaan hua hai in 2 weeks I want it to be recovered and office to be legally open...

I rest my case...

Judge: prosecution

Mr.V: I rest my case also...

Judge: with all the evidence presented and the confession of Ms.Soha kurrana court takes a decision that both veebha and Soha Wil go to jail for 7 years and after getting out of jail they will do only and only community service..

As soon as judge said this... manik ran to nandini and took her in his arms and twirled her...

M: ahhhh yess.... thank you so much...

Everyone whoever sitting smiled at the couple...

N: manik niche utaro...

M:arre par kyun...

N: because i said so...

M: fine and he put her down

as soon as nandini's feet touch the ground she ran to raj like a kid who just got out of school and cant wait to share her day with her dad...

N: dad it was awesome...
And hugged him...

R: it was perfect... like it should be...

N: see i told you... your my good luck and lucky charm...

M: acha to mera kya...

N: sochna padega...

M: oh really...

N: yess...

But manik pulled her in tight hug...

R: god bless you all...