Chapter 15

Here comes you 4th update... I don't want to stretch this note much so .... If you like it do vote and comment.. Love yo all take care😘😘

C: bas Abhi haan.... I don't want to see your mms...

And everyone laughed... After Nyonika and harshad's incident this is the first time they laughed so fully...

After doing Masti and having dinner all settled in the living room...

C: guys lets play something I m damn bored....

Na: truth or dare??

Al: no...every time we play this only...

Mu: never have I ever??

Ab: yes please get the drinks...

N: drinks... I don't drink...

D: no worries soft drink for you and Navya...

They got the drinks in a bowl and soft drinks for navni....

N: but I don't know how to play only... She said making a cute pout...

Na: it's very easy... You have to say something that you have never done and whoever has done it drinks

N: ok...

And they started the game first was Dhruv

D: never have I ever cooked...

Everyone drank except Cabir, Mukti, Aliya....

N: Manik you cooked??

M: yes.. On Mother's Day... For mom... He said remembering that day... Nandini kept her hand on his and he just nodded that he was ok... Next was Abhi

Ab: never have I ever been to pub...

Na: what? Really... God if you were with us na for year every other day we go to pub.... Everyone drank except nandu and abhi...

N: ek minute but I thought you guys were all together...

M: we were but Abhi and Mukti relationship has hardly been 4 months you know Abhi was so scared to confess....

Ab: Haan Jaise tune nandu ko confess kar Diya already na...

And everyone laughed except Manan as both were blushing...

Next was Cabir and he said

C: never have I ever done it....

Being with Cabir. And all Navya knew what he meant...and blushed

N: done what?

Dhruv who was drinking the drink suddenly spit out as he heard Nandini question...

M: nothing Jaan.. It's nothing you should know ok guys it's too late we r going to sleep...

After Nyonika Manik used to sleep with Nandini though not intimately but they slept together....

Manik dragged Nandini to his room who kept on asking what did it mean....

M: Jaan shhhh... You don't want to know trust me...

N: but Manik I want to know...

M: HUHHHH fine... They meant getting intimate with your partner...

Nandini blushed really hard this time giving competition to tomatoes... And jumped on Manik hugging him tightly and hiding her face in his blazer....

Manik started nuzzling in her hair and
Kissed her forehead and eyes

Manik started nuzzling in her hair andKissed her forehead and eyes

Then kissed her cheeks

He was going closer to her

He was going closer to her... To kiss her... On her lips he opened his eyes and saw no discomfort on her face.... But then he pecked her nose

Nandini opened her eyes and saw him

M: I want my first ever kiss to be special and memorable....

Nandini blushed and hugged him again....

After a while both settled in the balcony and talked about each other....

Manik realized she has never been out .... She never talked with anyone and she was never so care free person... But now because of him she has become like that Manik just looked at her and smiled and sat there for few more hours... Just looking at the stars... As they say "sometimes you don't need words to understand each other, sometimes silence is the best..."