chapter 45

Hello... hope you all are great... heres your next update..P.S. writing it in school so if its slopy i m really sorry... hope you all like it.. do comment and vote... lots of love... take care..😘😘😘

D: kya kiya tha maine??

R: aap yeh mujse puch rahi hai... aapne nyo ke saath jo bhi kiya..

He was in tears remembering the time...

R: humare sangeet pe aapne usse room main bandh kar diya tha aur uss room main fire kar diya tha...

Aur tab bhi maine uska saath nahi choda tho aapne usse jaan se marne ki koshish ki thi on her first day after marriage... aur to aur  jab wo pregnant thi tab bhi aapne usse stairs se neeche push kiya tha... humne humara khoon kho diya maa... aur aap... raj was crying...

But manik was taken back...

M: dad....

R: i am sorry main tumhe yeh batane wala tha kal... but i had to tell you this way...

M: dad i know aapne muje adopt kiya tha mom ne batya tha muje  but muje yeh nahi pata tha ki aap muje apna nahi samjte...

R: aisa nahi hai.... tu hi to ek ab mera apna bacha hai...

Dadi just stomped her leg and left from there... and everyone hugged raj at the same time..

N: dad...

R: hmm...

Shinning star: we love you alot...

And raj laughed...

R: i love you to my babies...

To make the atomsphere change cabir said...

C: uncle... yeh acha hai... engagement kara di ab shadi kon karaye ga..

Na: haan aur waise bhi pura din husband wife ki taraha chipke rehte hai...

M: tumhe koi problem hai??

N: arre manik.. tumhe motive nahi samaj aaya... agar hum shadi karenge tabhi to in dono ka number lage ga.. aur to aur cabir usse aise chipak ke nahi rehta na issi liye jealous ho rahi hai wo...

Cavya blushed...

Raj laughed at them and said...

R: ok... you guys enjoy main sone jaa raha hoon..

Shinning star: goodnight dad/uncle

R: good night..

Manan and cavya turned as they were facing back to mukbhi and dhrulya...

Seeing mukbhi and dhrulya...cabir thought of something and went near manik and told him.. they both went to the pool and navni stayed there thinking what they are gonna do...

Mukbhi were hugging and whispering... and dhrulya well dhruv kept on pecking on alya's cheek...

Manbir came back with bucket filled with water and poured it on them...

Mukbhi: MANIKKKKKKK

Dhrulya:CABIRRRRRRR

and all started running while navni laughed to their fullest...

Soon all made their way to rooms and got changed to night dress and cmaw back down...

C: ab....

M: kya...

Suddenly they see a girl coming down dressed in a hot short dress...

She came down and sat besides manik...

The sitting was in a circle on the sofa so it was like nandini, manik, the girl, cabir, navya,mukbhi and dhrulya on same sofa...

N: manik...

M: raised his hand and looked at nandini innocently and said ..

I didnt touch her...

The girl: then touch na...

C: koun ho tum...

The girl: main future mrs. Manik Malhotra hoon...

N: manikkkkk

M: main kuch nahi janta i swear jaan...

The girl: arre dadi ne to muje kahan tha aap bahout cute lagte ho par aap to hotness ki dukaan ho ji...

N: noooo... hes cute not hot.... and manik... i hate you...

M: jaan.. i dont even know her...tumhra naam kya hai..

The girl: Anushka... Anushka singania...

Introducing scarlett rose as Anushka singhania... her character is very much like how a rich girl is... all pampared and wants whatever she asks for but shes not as the role she played in ky2... shes a bit more mature...

Manik got up and said

M: i am very sleepy.. lets go and sleep jaan..

Anushka (An): ohh come on... itni jaldi to good or champu boy sote hai...

Manik was really annoyed now... so he grabbed nandini hand and went towards their room...

And Anushka followed them till their room door...

Ok... so i only had this much time so i am writing this... hope you all like it.. do vote and comment...