chapter 21

Here's your next part... it might become your fav.. depends on you... do let me know if you like the confession or not... do vote and comment.. take care...😘😘
--------------------------------------------------------
Next morning...
Nandini and manik were coming hand in hand downstairs and both were looking like they were just made for eachother...

(Nandini attire)

(Manik's attire)

(Manik's attire)

As they descended everyone's eye caught them most were happy and one of them was just annoyed and angry...

As soon as they came soha went to Manik and hugged him...

S: good morning love...

M: Soha just stay away.... I m trying to keep my cool or else you will have to face the real me and trust me you do not want to see that...

S: oh please... Manik... Yeh jo good boyfriend banne ka natak mere samne mat Karo... I know you didn't even propose her....

Nandini felt bad as she was right...and she couldn't control it and had few tears...

M: Jaan shhhh... Kya humare iss relationship ko prove Karne ki zarrort hai... Kya humare emotions feelings enough nahi hai....

Nandini nodded and hugged Manik....

C: arre honeypot Aaj ke din Sab log enjoy karte hai party karte hai aur tum ho ke yeh aansu ki tanki shuru kardo tumne....

Cabir said and pulled her for hug...

We all love you and thank you for coming in to our lives....
They all yelled

And she just smiled and everyone hugged her and became group hug... Soha just irked by all this....

Al: So are you ready for pub tonight....