Chapter 27

Hello hello here's your second update... I will give the rest updates later at night!! As tomorrow (for you may be night) I m busy... So will give back to back tomorrow for right now please bear with this 2 updates right now.... Love you all....take care.. 😘😘

When they both came downstairs everyone understood that everything was fine between them...

Mu: guys lets have lunch...

Manik looked at Cabir and said..

C: wo... Soha...nahi...thi... It was someone else... (Zor ka jatka hai zoro se laga 😂😂)

Then there came a voice...

Hi guys...... And all turned to see and it was.....

Veebha anand...

Introducing Anupriya Kapoor as Veebha anand

(I don't want to give her character sketch as this is suspense)

Veebha... Everyone said together....

She came and hugged everyone and then lastly she hugged Manik...

V: how are you all... London aaye aur muje yaad Bhi nahi kiya...

C: aisa kuch nahi hai...

Veebha looked at Nandini (she was wearing traditional as they were not going anywhere)

Veebha thought she was one of the servants... So she said

V: tum yahan Kya khadi dekh rahi ho go and get water... Manik I am telling you tumne servants ko na sar pe chadha ke rakha hai...

M: MIND YOUR TONGUE V... SHES MY GIRLFRIEND...

V: Manik I am really sorry muje nahi pata tha that a billionaires girlfriend wears this type of clothes...

Nandini had tears by now... And Manik was getting more and more angry...

M: VEEBHA ANAND JUST STOP IT...

V: ok baba don't get hyper... I m sorry I was just kidding...

Nandini wiped her tears and said its ok and hugged Manik...

Raj came and said lets go have lunch...

V: uncle aap Zinda hai?

R: nahi to main to ek bhatkti atma hoon...

Raj never liked Veebha... But he kept quiet just because she was friends of shinning stars...

N: I don't want to eat you guys go...

M: aise kaise... You just now upstairs told me your damn hungry and now...

N: Manik I said na I m not hungry that means I m not...

And she left to the room...

V: oh god... She's such a drama queen... Huh anyways let's go and eat...

Everyone looked oops glared at her... And all said together

WE DONT EAT TILL NANDINI EATS...

veebha just rolled her eyes and said

V: at least Manik tum...

But Manik left to kitchen and took two plates with food and was about to go upstairs when

M: dad and you guys eat main Nandini ko khila dunga..

V: aur tum...

M: agar meri Jaan khaegi uske baad main khaunga...

And he went upstairs while here everyone moved to dinning table to have their lunch...

Manan room..

Nandini was sitting on the bed and lost in her thoughts...

M: arre main kitni baar bolu jab tak Jaan nahi khaegi tab tak main nahi khane wala... He said rubbing his tummy

So please inn chuho (rats) ko kehde Kude nahi ... He was rubbing his stomach showing that he's talking to his tummy...

N: aap yahan Kya kar rahe hai... Go and eat..

M: Lekin jab tak tum nahi khaogi tab tak I can't eat either...

N: Manik...

M: please...please na Jaan.. Please....

N: fine...

M: i love you....
Come.... He dragged her to sofa and both settled there Manik first fed her and he also noticed she was disturbed rather hurt...

After Nandini finished she fed Manik....

Nandini got up and was about to leave when Manik held her hand...

M: Kya hua itni disturb kyun ho?

N: kuch Bhi to nahi hua... Aur... Main... Disturbed... Manik kuch Bhi Han...

M: tum mujse juth nahi bol sakti... To try Bhi kyun karti ho... Now tell me or else I will never talk to you...

N: Manik... Why do you love me? I mean I m just an orphan... I don't deserved to be loved...

Manik cupped her face and said

M: i love you because the way you are.... Aur kisne kaha you don't deserve love...

You deserve love and I Manik Malhotra will give you that love...
Trust me Jaan... I love you for the way you are please in stupid logo ki vajase don't doubt my love for you...

N: Nandini kept her finger on his lips...

I can never doubt your love... And will never I m sorry...

She hugged him tightly had cried...

M: shhh my baby... Nothing will happen... I m there... Now let's go everyone was worried for you... Hmm...

N: Manik.. Can't we just stay like this please...

M: you never have to plead me you just have to order ok...