Chapter 10

Here's your second update as promised.... I also think you might need tissues Do comment and vote if you like it... I noticed that my silent readers are commenting now so thank you so much everyone... Love you all and take care....😘😘😘
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They broke the hug and then all of them started tickling Nandini.... Nandini was laughing like there was no tomorrow... Manik was smiling at her and Harshad was glaring at everyone...

Nandini jumped back to the sofa where she was sitting before and hugged Manik and Harshad said

H: tum dono ke bich kuch chal raha hai Kya? I mean I have always seen Manik with a lot of girls but today I see him bring a girl home...

M: Haan we r getting married soon....

Nandini looked at Manik shocked...

M: Kya... Aise Kya dekh rahi ho... Shadi nahi karogi mujse??
I mean I don't mind... Meri P....A.... Is really hot you know like...

N: Manik... Main apse Bol rahi hoon... Apni PA change Karlo Varna muje change karlo...

M: acha thik hai Phir...
Cabir mere liye ladkiya dekhna shuru kardo...

N: hooooo...... Manik.... And she started hitting him with pillow....

M: aahhh.... Nandu... Stop... Nandu...

And he grabbed her hands and put behind her back...

He kissed her cheek and said..

M: ab tumhare ilawa koi dikh ta nahi... To Apni PA ko Bhi kese notice karunga main... Hmm.. He said nuzzling in her hair...

C: Sab Apni aakhaein band karle mehrbaani karke... Adult scene hone vala hai...

Everyone burst in to laughter... While Nandini blushed Manik glared and Harshad fumed in anger... He threw the glass he had of juice and left to his room... Nandini got scared and hugged Manik...

M: shhhh... It's ok baby I m there...

N: hmmm...

They all settled again in the same way except now Dhruv was sitting next to Alya...

They all were doing Masti... When suddenly Mukti said

Mu: guys lets sleep now waise Bhi tomorrow we have to close up office work as from Monday we start album practice...

N: album??

M: yes... Office ke saath we all are a band... Fab7

Na: now it's fab8... Wait kyun na hum Nandini ko humara manager bana de... Hum Sab ek saath bahot maza aayega...

M: yeah that's awesome... What say? Looking towards Nandini..

N: no guys I m fine in the orphanage aur upar se aunty Bhi akele hogi to no... You guys have fun... Ok...

Suddenly they hear noise from nyonika's room... All went there to check if she was ok... .

But found her on the floor... Manik was shocked... He went to her and said...

M: mom... Mom.... Mom get up...

N: Manik let's take her to the hospital....

Manik carried her to the car and soon the reached to the city hospital...

Doctor and nurse were coming in and out but not saying anything...

Finally Doctor came out and said

Dr: she had major heart attack... And we...

M: we what? And held his collar...

Dr: we couldn't save her..... Really sorry mr.malhotra...

Manik just looked down and tears were falling from his face he just sat on his knees and cried....

Nandini bent down to him and hugged him...

M: why me... Why.. Pehle dad and now.... And he cried harder....
Ek minute and he got up...

Mom never had problem with her heart so yeh heart attack kaise...

Dr: what but clearly it shows that she took heart pills that too be too many....

M: HARSHAD... Your done... You messed with the wrong guy....

C: Manik Abhi nahi Hume... Aunty ki body...

All were crying after all she always treated them like her own child... If she gifted Manik a new watch she will always bring something for others....

(Guys I do not want to drag the funeral more as I don't know much about it and also about the heart pills I don't know if it really happens.. I don't like reality been dragged in this story so I m really story)

1 week later....

M: guys we have to get this Harshad back in jail... Usne no mom ke saath...

N: Manik... And she hugged him... Manik you always say na that your dad is somewhere in the stars to Phir aunty Bhi ek star hai... You just have to find two shining stars that are together and you found your mom and dad...

M: mom I miss you...

They all gave a group hug and settled down again....

C: I think iss Harshad ko red hand pakdna chahiye.... Then we will hit the bulls eye...

Ab: Lekin kaise...

Na: firstly... You guys should stop talking as Manik is sleeping...

Manik had kept his head in Nandini's lap... And slept..