Chapter 16

So here you go your 5th update... Hope you all like it... And thank you so much for understanding my condition as I am still not well....  But I hope you all like it do vote and comment... Be happy.. Stay blessed take care 😘😘
-------------------------------------------------------------

N: Manik let's sleep na.... I m very tired after today...

M: hmm... Let's  go...

They both came back to bedroom and slept hugging each other...

Next morning... Everyone was up as they had to do packing for London....

Mu: guys shopping chalte hai na...
I don't have anything to wear for London...

Na: Haan mere paas Bhi nahi hai...

Al: mere paas to makeup nahi hai....

Everyone looked towards Nandini as they were expecting her to say something also...

N: Kya? I have enough clothes I don't want to shop...

M: kya... You have enough clothes.... We are going for shopping and your shopping and makeover is must...

N: par kyun... Muje konsa Ladka dekhne Aane wale hai that I need makeover...

Al: guys I don't know anything but I agree you need a makeover doll... Com on please...

N: itne paise kyun waste Karne.... We can just do it at home na...

Manik carried her in her arms and said Dhruv 8 seated car nikal... Main dekhta hoon kaise nahi aati...

N: Manik put me down...

M: no...

Everyone laughed and left for infinity mall...

M: ab yahan se chalo gi ya I have to pick you up...

N: I m coming na...

M: good....

All the girls took Nandini with them and started showing her western dresses...

N: but guys I won't look good aur...

Na: nandu you will look really pretty trust us....

N: ok fine... Lelo....

After buying her dresses they made her wear one

And took her to beauty parlor to do her makeover after almost an 1 hour they came out and Nandini looking

Everything same from the pic...

As soon as they reached food court where they told the boys they will meet Manik saw her and was shocked he stood up and had is mouth open....

Cabir saw him and said...

C: muh band karde warna makhi ghus jayegi... And everyone laughed....

Manik went to Nandini and said..

M: your looking damn gorgeous in fact this word is less to describe you...

Nandini blushed and said thank you...

Soon their fans had gathered and so had media...

Manik noticed media and fans and told fab6... Everyone got alert and held their partners waist... Manik also held Nandini waist all of them went forward... One of the reporter said...

R: sir please one interview... Please...

Manik looked at others and everyone nodded in a yes and he said ok...

They arranged their cameras and fab8 settled down

All the reporters sat down and made the food court their conference room....

R: sir...we recently heard about your mother's death... And we also heard it was your best Friend who did it so any comments...

M: Manik in full attitude he was never my friend and I hope this question will not rise again... He said glaring...

Nandini was sitting their quietly...

Another reporter: sir who is this young lady with you...

M: she is soon to be Mrs.Manik Malhotra...
And our band manager.... In fact since everyone is here I want to clear something today from today it's not fab7 it's going to be "shinning stars" and she (pointing towards nandu) is our shining star....

Fab7 had planned this surprise for Nandini because after she coming in their lives everything was working out good....

R: how does it feel to be Manik Malhotra fiancé... As he is very rich and and handsome that a lot of girls are after him....

Nandini looked at Manik and Manik saw she wasn't liking this media thing so he said...

M: she is not comfortable with the media so she won't answer anything if you have any questions surely ask us...