chapter 31

Hi guys... thank you so much for all the love.. this story has reached #204 in fanfiction... i dont know how to thank you all but a big thank you.. love you all.. keep supporting..take care😘😘😘

Everyone stopped laughing when they heard cabir's phone ring...

He saw the phone caller id and went on side to talk...

He came back and saw everyone looking at him...

C: guys we have to go back to india...

Na: par kyun... hum to abhi kahin gaye nahi...

C:manik... company main kuch gadbad hui hai... and a big loss too.. infact someone from office is behind this and.. . Wo... wo....

M: wo kya...

C:  wo... the...the...office is closed the police has sealed that place

M: what the....

Ab: guys we have to go...

M: nahi... i.. mean you guys stay main jaata hun...

Mu: tu pagal hai kya... itna sab kuch ho gaya aur tu akele jayega...

Al: guys pack your bags... we are going back to india with someone's permission or not... she said looking at manik..

M: par....

But he was cut off as nandini was dragging him to their room...

N: guys packing karlo and cabir bhai.. book the tickets for the earliest flight...

C: cool behna....

M: jaan lekin...

But before he completed everyone went to their rooms....

As they reached their room...

M: jaan abhi to you haven't even seen london... listen to me na

N: no manik... you listen... jab tumhare friends trouble main hote hai to... do you leave them alone... huh...

No na... to phir wo kyun tumhe akele chode... when your in your bad times...

Aur rahi baat meri to when i fell in love with you I had decided that where ever you are or where ever you go i will be with you... you know i am selfish to let you go...

M: i love you...

N: i know that very well... now please do the honors of leaving me so i can pack our bags...

M: fine....

(I will skip the part of departure and arrival to india)

As they landed in india media had surrounded them

R: sir is it true that your a fraud... and you want to sell drugs....

Manik was fuming in anger but nandini held his hand and nodded in a no...

"Manik"

M: dad... sorry i just left you there... come...

Everyone in the media gasped as they saw raj...

R: sir yeh sach main aapke dad hain yaa ek aur drama...

Mu: shut up loosers...

Aur tum logo ko yahan kis liye rakha hai... lets go... she said looking towards the guards

Soon they reached malhotra mansion...

M: what the hell is going on...

Call aman right now and tell him to be here in less then 30 mins or else..

N: relax manik... i know your angry but right now its time to take it calmly and watch out for every single thing...

M: par... i...

N: shhh... jissne bhi yeh kiya hoga usne koi na koi loop choda hoga... and trust me i have studied law... if anything i know what to do...

R: i am so proud of you manik... you have chose the best life partner....

Manik blushed and hugged nandini...

M: thank you for being there always...

N: shhh

"Sir you called me" a voice came from the front door...

M: yes...

Aman(A) : sir i have brought every contract related to this problem... but sir i have read all this contracts and documents... there is not even one single peoblem... in fact i told the police that theres no problem everything is legal but they threw me in jail for a week... as soon as i got out i called you but.. you were busy so i called cabir sir...

M: its ok aman... thank you so much for all this...

N: if everything is right than why is the office sealed and why this complaint...

A: yahi to nahi pata mam...

Na: ek minute saare documents correct hai... saare contracts sahi hai... to phir kahi yeh police officer kissise paise khake to nahi betha... aur kisi aur ne usse yeh karne ko kaha ho...

Al: bingo yeh ho sakta hai...

D: lekin yeh karega kaun?

M: aur kyun?