Chapter 14

Here's presenting 3rd update... Aaj to khush to bahot honge tum... Lol I hope you all like it.. Do comment and vote love to all take care 😘😘

After the Harshad fiasco... Everyone took a deep sighed... Manik was still broken because of nyonika's death.... Everyone knew he will open up in front of Nandini only
So everyone decided to visit their home and come back by dinner....

After they left Manan went to Manik's room.... Manik started crying as he was really missing Nyonika and feeling guilty that he couldn't save her... Nandini was trying to console him but it wasn't working.... Nandini couldn't take it anymore she knew that only one way he can feel better...

She broke the hug and went near his lips and kissed him on his mole.... Manik looked at her...

N: Manik I can't see you like this.... Please let it all out so... You don't look broken from inside....

M: I don't have anything Nandini... All I want is to cry....

N: ok..... Shhhhh....

She made him fall asleep and and said...

N: I hope I can make your life brighter and happier again....

Nandini had slight tears.. But she wiped them and slept next to him....

After 2 hours Manik opened his eyes and saw Nandini sleeping... He smiled and said to himself..
"I know your trying to make me smile and happy like I was before and for you I will also try to become like that..."

He realized that it was 6 and thought of waking up Nandini...

M: nandu... Wake up.... Baby... Look it's 6 fab6 will be on their way come on.....
She stirred in her sleep and just hmmed...

Manik was getting naughty and he started nuzzling in her hair and said...

M: Jaan... Please wake up na....

Nandini heard the word "jaan" and shot open her eyes...

M: what... Generally ladkiya blush karti hai when they are called Jaan aur tum shocked...

Nandini nodded in no and just hugged him....

N: ab chale...

M: hmm...

They both went downstairs... And as expected fab6 were already there.... Everyone had a small smile....

Cabir thought why not to make everyone have a real smile...

C: guys..... Remember album???

And everyone looked at him... And nodded....

M: nandu you are going to be the manager and no arguments... I can't have you away from my eyes now....

N: ok but orphanage kon sambhalega...

Ab: don't worry uska problem fixed.... You just say yes for the manager...

Nandini looked at Manik and he blinked his eyes...

N: ok....

Na: yehhhh.... Yo Navya... Making the yo sign

And everyone burst  in to laughter...

Everyone settled at dinning table for dinner...

M: Ramu kaka dinner la dijiye...

Kaka: ha baba Abhi laya...

D: guys humara album London main hai so... Private jet or public?

M: make it private as for now Because media is going to follow us and I don't want any public sympathy...

Till then Ramu kaka and other servants served food to everyone....

C: wow Sab humara favorite... Aaj kuch special hai Kya Ramu kaka...

Ramu kaka: nahi beta... Wo Nandini betiya ne kaha tha yeh Sab banane ke liye...

Everyone looked at Nandini....

N: Kya? I just wanted to give you guys your favorite food.... I don't have the right Kya??

C: tuje every right hai honeypot...

M: honeypot??

C: yes she's like really sweet like honey so honeypot tuje koi problem hai?

M: no...no... Carry on..

Na: Agar isne nickname rakha to main bhi rakhungi

And everybody except Cabir, Nandini,Manik said yes...

Mu: for me your choti...

Al: for me umm... Doll

Ab: for me your always baby doll

D: for me you are princess

Na: I will call you nandu...

Everyone looked at Manik... And said

Tu nickname nahi Dega...

M: Maine to already keh Diya hai... Guess Karo...

Ab: nandu?? Manik noodded in a no...

D: baby?? He still nodded in a no.....

C: princess?? He again nodded in a no...

Mu: ab tu hi bata....

M: bata doon.... Said looking at nandu... And nandu understand what he meant and she just blushed....

It's Jaan for me... In fact she is my Jaan...

Nandini blushed really hard while others made awwww face....