chapter 30

Hello... you guys might be shocked as why this update... but i have to stay up till 12AM and i have alot of time so thought why not update... do vote and comment... thank you... love to all take care...😘😘😘

M: And ya Ms. Veebha Anand... I was, am, and will always be in love with nandini till my last breath so dare you dare to come near any of us... i m already banning you... so... this would be enough for you...

V: oh come on Manik... Look at me and look at her.. She got nothing that I have ... Come on... And trust me I will be way better than her in...bed...you know what I mean...
She said roaming her finger on his face...

He jerked of her hand and said

M: you know your really right she has nothing that you have... She doesn't have such show off her body, she doesn't want a person who is already taken... And not to forget she knows what and when to say somethings unlike you..

V: please Manik... Isme aisa Kya hai jo mere pas nahi hai...

M: tumne ek aisi cheez puch li jiski list kabhi khatam Nahi ho sakti... Par khair tumhari yeh aakhri wish puri kar dete hain... I mean iske baad to you will be on roads so... LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY MS. VEEBHA ANAND....

1) she knows how to respect my parents which you don't know....

2) she loves me because of my heart and soul and not money... Unlike you...

3) she is loved by my friends and your not....

4) she knows how to talk to people even if they hate her....

5) she loves to cook just to hear my compliment towards her...

6) she loves me from her heart and not by money minded.

7) she loves to shop if she wants she will buy everything she wants but just because I hate shopping she says she hates shopping too....

Aur yeh list will go on till I don't know may be it will turn in to tomorrow morning... But I don't have patience till then so... Guards dekh Kya rahe ho... Mohrat niklwaun for you to throw her out...

G: no sir.. Mam please chaliye otherwise we will have to forcefully take you...

Veebha made a face and left...

M: Cabir Kaam ho Gaya...

R: Kaunsa Kaam?

M: to destroy veebha... And her business...

N: but Manik... Kyun... Aap yeh karke your just becoming like her.. You will do nothing like this...

M: par Jaan...

N: Manik my swear...

M: tumse koi nahi jeet sakta...

N: wo to hai...

R: ab breakfast karle... I m damn hungry...

N: oh yes main to bhul gayi thi...

M: Kya

N: wait... And she went to kitchen... And she came out soon And saw everyone settled..
She took off one of the lid and Manik's and raj's face was a must watch their mouth opened all shocked...

Nandini looked at them and laughed...

R: aloo ke parathe... Ohh kitne miss kiya Maine inhe...

M: how did you know that it was our favorite...

N: mere paas purane years ki puri dictionary hai and pointed towards fab6

In fact I myself wanted to make it but you ruined everything... By doing all this...

C: ab tu khayega ya we finish it up.. As I have no problem doing that...

M: tu kabhi chup nahi reh sakta na...

C: khane ke mamle me kabhi Bhi nahi...

Manik rolled his eyes while raj was eating aloo ke parathe to his fullest...

M: dad..

R: Kya.. Carry on with your fight I don't mind... I will just have parathe and its so good..... Mmmmm

Manik made such a cute crying face...

And all burst in to laughter