chapter 13

Here's your second update... keep voting and commenting.. love you all... take care😘😘😘
---------------------------------------------------------

As soon as she came in the room manik went up to her and closed the door and locked it....

M: hugged her and said... you ok? Usne kuch kiya to nahi...

Nandini nodded and just hugged him...

C: guys sorry to disturb but plan aaj hi khatam karna hai so...

M: hmm...

Manik and nandini sat on the same couch and nandini's head on chest...

She told them what he said and how he behaved...

Ab: so because of jail torture uska dimag thoda thik nahi hai (imagine soha's mental problem as harshsd)

N: aage kya karna hai??

C: uska tum hum pe chod do...
Lets check this things first...

N: yeh diary.... yeh kahan se mili... yeh.. dad... dad.... ki hai...

Al: what? Are sure nandu because we found this in Harshad's bag...

N: yes.. how can i forget this... dad... always... used to write in this though i was little but i remembered eveything
..

She took the diary and opened it... she saw ripped pages and only one page had written on it.... it said...

"I am sorry nandu.... I never wanted to make your dad force for suicide but agar tumhe pane ke liye i have to kill the whole world i would do it... yours and only yours Harshad"

Nandini was crying hugging manik and manik was consoling her....

Na: ma...mani...manik...

Manik looked up to her and raised his eyebrows as if asking what happened...

Na: heart pills.... and she showed him...

Manik was shocked.... as the whole bottle was empty...

M: i am sorry mom... wo mere samne tha and i couldnt... couldnt save you... i am sorry....

Ab: manik we gonna take full revenge... so its ok hmm...

M: hmm...

After collecting all the evidence that can prove harshad a criminal and evidence that prove he needs mental help they called police and mental asylum....

After half an hour or so..

Police came and Cabir handed him the evidence and gave harshad's medicine to mental asyulam to prove that he does need mental help... in all this harshad came out of his room...

He looked at nandini and smiled...

H: babes... lets go today we will go out for dinner.. hmmm..

Nandini just hugged manik and didnt look at him...

Mental asyulam people quietly went behind him and gave him a injection which will make him behosh...

He instatly fell on the floor...

And the guys put him on stretcher and took him while the police apologized for letting him out this early and without any mental test and also for nyonika's death...

Manik hugged nandini and said...

M: your the only one I have now please dont risk your life or do anything or else i wont be able to live...

Nandini just hugged him tight.... and soon everyone joined for the hug and it soon became fab8 hug....

They all wished for a better tomorrow, with new hopes, new opportunities....

I know it sounds like. The story ended but it has not ended yet... i hope you like it do comment and vote....