Chapter 8

So here's your update... I can't promise for the next update today but I will try to give one more today... Hope you all like it... Do comment and vote... And it's 1k family... Thank you so much for all your love and support... Take care everyone😘😘😘😘
--------------------------------------------------------------
Recap: Manik tells Nandini to pack her bags...

N: what?

M: Kya what? From today you will stay in Malhotra mansion with us...

N: par kyun? I m fine here... Yahan Sab kuch to hai...

M: Nandini mom ne kaha hai ki wo chahti hai you stay with us...

N: aunty ne kaha hai... Par Phir....

M: mom ki wish puri nahi karogi.... He was trying to emotional blackmail her as he knew she will not say no to this...

N: ok par...

M: ok then... Come I will help with the packing...

N: what help.... Muje complete to Karne do... I will come tomorrow not today...

M: huh... Yeh kyun?

N: what kyun in Sab ko Milke jaongi.. I have been here since I was born...

M: Nandu come on na plzz... Sab wahan wait kar rahe hai... In fact we hav planned a party puri raat...

N: par...

M: please na nandu.. Please... He said making such a cute pout that no one could resist...

N: ok fine baba... Chalo...

They start packing her bag and they go downstairs... Nandini meets Swara aunty and hugs her... She goes to the children sees them crying one of them says
"We will miss you Nandini di" .. Nandini hugged all of them and both left for Malhotra mansion...

After Manik left Nyonika decided to tell fab6 so they don't ask her something that will make her feel scared or awkward... She told fab 6 and as expected they were shocked but then they heard the car horn and thought Manik was here but to their shock it was.......

Harshad Saxena...

Everyone gulped their saliva cauz they knew Manik and Nandini will be here any time and as expected behind them was Manik and Nandini...

The both were giggling and laughing when they both looked up to see Harshad there....

Nandini started shivering, sweating and getting really scared....

Manik tried to calm her down by saying I m there with you... But it didn't work...

Harshad looked at Nandini and gave a smirk...

H: hey... Manik.. Long time no see...

M: tu yahan ... Kya kar raha hai...

H: arre I am your best friend aur your asking main yahan Kya kar raha hoon...

Khair who is this beautiful lady with you?

He said touching her hand...
Nandini snatched her hand back and went behind Manik holding his blazer tightly...

Manik got alert that she won't be able to handle it more so picking her up in his arms he said...

M: mom I m going to my room... Nandini ka saman uske room rakhwado... Aur Haan uska room mere room ke saath hoga... Next to mine..

Ny: ok beta and I will send some snacks for you both in your room...

Manik left to his room and Harshad was giving a smirk...

Nyonika told one of the servants to show a guest room on first floor to Harshad and other servant to put Nandini luggage in the room next to Manik's... After this everyone left to their respective rooms thinking they will talk to Manan when Nandini is alright...

In Manik room...
M: nandu... Calm down main hoon na...

N: Manik...he....he... And she kept crying...

Manik took her in a tight hug and said...

M: I know nandu... I know everything... He used to be my friend but after knowing what he did I want to take a revenge for you.. For the things he has done...

N: Manik no please.... I have.. Have.... Already lost my parent.... Because of him... Ab I can't loose you...

M: kuch nahi hoga... You trust me?

Nandini nodded in a yes...

M: then keep this trust because no it's his time to loose everything he has...

Nandini just hugged him... And he kissed her hair... After a while Nandini said..

N: Manik... I m tired... I feel like I have not slept in years please make me sleep na...

M: hmm... He makes her lie down and hugs her she soon fell asleep because of her crying a lot..

Manik whispered in her ear...

M: I promise you... I will protect you... Will always protect you from this cruel world...

In response Nandini hugged him tightly...

After 2 hours... Everyone were getting worried as it was dinner time and Manik and Nandini weren't there... All decided to go and check... They went upstairs and saw the door open... They all entered and saw the cutest thing... Manik and Nandini were hugging each other and sleeping and both were looking cute..

All awweeedd the way Nandini dig her face in his chest...

Soon Manik opened his eyes hearing a click which was of a camera..

He woke up and said aap Sab yahan...

Ny: you wake her up... We all are waiting at dinner table... Ok?

M: hmm...

Soon everyone left quietly and it was hard time waking up Nandini as she was looking really innocent and cute while sleeping....