chapter 49

Holaaaa!!! so theres a good news and a bad news.... i will start with the bad news.... this chapter is the last chapter for this story.... the good news is i am starting a new story right after i update this... So the prologue, character sketch and chapter 1 will be updated today itself.... enjoy the last chapter of this story....  take care😘😘😘
--------------------------------------------
Leap of 1 year...
its been a year since manan got married.... dadi couldnt do anything as she was thrown out of the malhotra mansion on the day they had decided the marriage date....

Manik POV
its been a year now... time flew by with my jaan with me... every morning i get up and all i want to see is her face... if i dont see it then i dont open my eyes... I just love her... especially when she's sleeping like a cute little baby I feel like gobbling her all up.... today is the day where we meet for the last time.... i wish i could see our princess but i wont be able to i am sorry jaan.... i saw her waking up i started wiping the tears that had just brimmed from my eyes....

Author POV
M: good morning my jaan and my cute sa baby and kissed her tummy...

yess nandini was pregnant for 2 months but she had a health problem (you will get to know at the end)

N: good morning... and princess said good morning papa too....

manik kissed her forehead and said...

M: now come on get ready..... we have to go to the hospital... we need to get you all healthy again....

N: Manik... i really want to know who is the donor.... main usse thank karna chahti hoon...

M:but jaan if the donor wants to remain anonymus then let it be na.... may be he doesnt want anyone to know...

N: but how do you know its a he.... doctor never said if it was a man or woman...

M: umm... wo... i just went with the flow you know complete the sentence... now come on get ready....

N: yaaa....

manan got freshen up and nandini was getting ready while manik was on bed all lost in his world....

Manik POV
I hope you understand why i did this.... I have always loved you nandini but i guess this is how we were going to end up in life... I hope you have are healthy and my princess is healthy too... I am going to miss you both alot...  I am sorry... i know while taking vows i had promised to be with you all the time but now i cant... I.... am.... sorry....

Author POV
N: Manik....
M:hmm..

N: Manik i dont know if i will survive or not but if i dont then.... please move on... and sorry you wont be able to see your princess if i die....

M: hey... shhhhh....  kuch nahi hoga tume... i am there na... and yeah dont worry ok....

N: hmmm...

M: now lets go....

manik had just turned to leave when he saw nandini holding his hand

M: kya hua?

N: i want a kiss.... please... last... one....

both had a kiss for 5 mins...

M: ab chale....

N: hmm...
both came down and got well wishes from shinning stars....
(Raj had passed away due to a heart attack)

everyone went to hospital in a jeep...

soon everyone reached...
nandini was taken inside the operation room...

she hugged everyone thinking it was her last time they might be meeting...

when she hugged manik she whispered

N: i love you no matter what....

M: i love you too jaan...

both entangled their hands and said "Manan forever and humesha"

manik kissed her forehead and she went in....

As soon as she went in...

M: guys i wont be able to see her like this... i am gonna go out ok....

C: I'll come with you...
M: no need... Tumhari shayad yahan zarrort pad gayi to...

C: yeh sab hai yahan... chal...

M: par....

C: Par var kuch nahi....

manik was walking in front and canir was following him....

As soon as Cabir saw another operation room he looked up to Manik....

C: hum... hum... yahan kyun aaye hai...
chal exit uss taraf hai...

M: nahi cabir.... meri exit yahi hai iss duniya se...

C: dont tell me your....

M: yes.... I am donating my heart to Nandini.... aur whats wrong in it shes my jaan and without her main zinda nahi rahunga.... aur phir meri princess bhi to aane wali hai....
Cabir tuje meri kasam you wont stop me neither you will tell anyone...

C: Par... how....

cabir had tears....

C: atleast ek hug...

both hugged each other and soon manik went to the operation theatre.....

manik's heart was taken out (technically without heart you die so i guess you guys getting what i mean)

on the other side during the heart replacement nandini didnt survive either....

a little flashback:
M: jaan dont cry listen "hum jahan jaayege saath main jaayege let it be paris, album shoot, business tour or heaven.... We both will always be together"

N: correct... trust me jis din tumhari saanse (breath) stopped na uss din uss moment uss second i will die....

flashback ends

after all they both had said "manan humesha together forever"

C: so yeh thi tumhare manik chachu aur nandini chachi ya phir mausi ki love story abeer, myrah, and manan....

abeer was cabir and navya son
myrah was dhruv and aliya daughter
manan was adopted as abhi and mukti had problems with pregnancy so in the memory of manan they kept their child's name MANAN...

"love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own"

"not every story has a happy ending but its worth telling"

~The End~