Chapter 11

Hii... Guys... I m back... This is your update hope you all like it... I haven't replied to a lot of comments that's because they all said "emotional update" and I don't know what to reply to that so I will just say thank you everyone for commenting and voting.. Love you all... Now I think I should give your update... Take care bbye😘😘😘
------------------------------------------------------------

They saw Manik and all awweeedd as after Nyonika's incident he finally looked at peace and he was digging his face in Nandini tummy... And. Nandini was silently giggling as she was feeling a bit ticklish....

They all stayed quiet and were on their phone... When Cabir clicked a picture of Manan and posted on Instagram saying #couplegoals #Manan #love #friendship

Instantly he got a lot of comments and likes.. But he ignored them...

After 2 hours Manik rubbed his eyes like a cute baby and opened his eyes and said
"Mom meri coffee"

Then he saw Nandini and reality hit him... But he just snuggled in Nandini's tummy..

N: Manik... Wake up... We have to plan something.. And tumhari coffee Bhi aa rahi hai...

M: hmm.. He turned his face to others but his head still in Nandini lap...
Guys plan something na... Cabir Tera evil mind chala...

C: I already have a plan I was waiting for you to wake up so here's the plan...
He told the plan and Manik stood up and said

M: no no ways I can't risk her life I already lost mom and dad and not her now...

N: Manik I m ready to risk my life if aunty and my dad gets justice...

M: no.. Meme bola na no means no...

N: Manik plz na aur waise Bhi yeh log to honge mere saath...

M: NANDINI I SAID NO USKA MATLAB NO...

Manik said such in tone that Nandini shivered and got scared but one more person heard Manik yelling at Nandini and that was Harshad ...

He was coming in when he heard Manik yell...

H: what happen Manik.... Why you yelling at this innocent soul...

M: Manik looked at him and was about to punch when... He saw Nandini crying and leaving.. Before she could leave he held her hand and pulled her... She collided in to his chest and he hugged her and whispered

M: fine I will do it but you have to promise if you feel scared. Or anything you will tell me right there and right at the moment...

N: hmmm... She just hummed and hugged him tightly hiding her face....

Cabir saw his expressions and said to everyone yes....by blinking his eyes..

Harshad was frustrated as they were not replying... So he just left to his room....

Ab: Manik... Listen.... Hume plan Aaj shuru karna hoga...

D: nandu apna haath dikhao...

Nandini showed him his hand and she had a kada worn so he hid the gps in it so they can track where ever she goes...

Manik kissed her forehead and said call me if any problem...

N: ek problem hai... I don't have a phone... She said looking down...
Nandini never needed a cell phone as she always stayed in orphanage she never needed one she always use to use landline if in need...

M: Abhi ek Kaam kar mere cuboart main ek extra phone hai I always keep one in case wo leke aa....

Ab: Han ok...

Abhi went to get the phone... While downstairs...

Na: don't worry... We will always be around you...

Al: Aur Haan remember one thing don't be scared in front of him... Just be strong...

Mu: Aur Haan yeh le...

N: yeh Kya hai...

Mu: It's a leaser pen... If he comes to close just press this and put it on his neck behosh ho jayega.... Ok

N: ok...

M: stop it guys... Don't make her feel like she's going. To war.. She's my baby and we are going to be around her and yes remember one call away hmm...

He kissed her forehead and gave her the phone...

M: when we finish this plan I will get you a new one.... He saw she was going to say something but he cut her off... Don't you even dare argue about the phone cauz I m not listening anything...

Nandini looked at him and said

N: I was just saying I want an iPhone everyone knew she was trying to be innocent so everyone burst in to laughter... Manik hugged her and said all the best.. And kissed her cheeks...

So what's the plan?? Keep thinking... Love you all take care😘😘