Chapter 26

Hi... Don't be angry and make those grumpy faces cauz here's your update😉😉 love you all take care😘😘

Recap:
C: Manik dekh chod de Abhi to muje mere bache Bhi dekhne hai....aahhh ...

And the whole room was filled with laughter.... Dhruv and Abhi were rolling on the floor to the statement Cabir had made.... And girls were laughing their lungs out on the bed....

N: ohh godd stop please my stomach uff.... And still she was laughing...

Everyone's laughing stopped when they heard a phone ring..

N: arre muje kon phone kar raha hai... Manik to yahan hai..

Al: Manik ke ilawa koi phone nahi karta...

N: no.. By this time Manik picked up her phone...

Person (p)

P: agar tum Manik aur apne friends ko safe dekhna chahati ho to leave Manik right now...or else you will see what I can do... Just stay away from there warna Manik na tumhara rahega na mera... I know your that smart to figure out what this means...

M: hello...hello... But the call was cut...

N: Manik kiska tha...

M: wo...wo.. Phone company ka tha... Just to clear that this phone was being used... Nothing to worry and I will get a new phone very soon as this is very old type... (It was a blackberry phone)

N: arre I don't need a new phone... Waise Bhi muje sirf tum hi call karte ho aur muje Kya chahiye... This is perfect...

M: no... And no arguments...
Waise Bhi its London... Media will follow us so I  want you to be available on social media as your our manger...
And Jaan... Please this time I don't want any arguments...

N: ok thik hai...

Cabir found Manik behavior weird... He thought to ask when they are alone...

All went downstairs for lunch... While Manik stayed as he was lost in the thoughts of the call....

Cabir stayed back...

C: Manik... Putting his hand on his shoulder...

M: hmm...

C: kiska phone tha..

M: arre bola na it's phone company who called...

C: tu kisse juth Bol raha hai...

M: it was a random person and said that if she(Nandini) wants me and you guys safe she has to leave me...

They both heard someone gap... They turned and saw Nandini there...

N: muje nahi... Pata.. Tha... Ki.. You didn't trust me...

She said and left to downstairs...

Both followed her and Manik began his sorry session..

M: I m sorry... I'm sorry... It's not that I don't trust you... It's just I didn't want to get to stressed...

N: yeh acha hai na Manik... Mere saare problems aapke... Aap stress kare to thik... Lekin aapka problem mera nahi aur mera stress thik nahi... Ok...

She said and tears dropped...

M: it's not like that I m sorry...

N: was it a girl's voice?? She asked cutting him off..

Manik nodded in a yes...

N: it might be Soha... Muje nind aa rahi hai bye guys... And she left to her room...

Manik looked at Cabir...

C: tu jaa main find out karta hoon...

Manik left to upstairs and saw her staring outside...

He went and back hugged her and whispered in her ear...

M: I am sorry... Mera wo matlab nahi tha...

N: I know... I m sorry.. I just over reacted...

She said looking down and turning...

He Made her look up...

M: I love you... And I can't live without you... Please never leave me...

Nandini knew that he got insecure because of the call...

She hugged him tight and said

N: I love you too... Agar main tumhe chodke gayi Bhi to kahan jaungi.. Tum bhul Gaye mera to koi hai hi nahi....

M: never ever say that again... I m your everything... You have my friends as your brother and sisters and you have dad too now so agar Phir se...

N: nahi kahungi ab.. Can we go and eat I m damn hungry...

M: muje aisa kyun lagta hai mere saath reh kar you have become a foodie...

N: wo to hai...

Both laughed and hugged each other and went downstairs...