Chapter 25

Hi guys... Here's your daily update.....I might delete the story a sin my opinion I feel it's not at all good....hope you all like it...Do comment and vote... Take care...😘😘😘

Raj(R) : so kaise ho tum Sab? Did they (their parents) accept your careers? He said looking at fab6

C: wo log kabhi accept nahi kar sakte Lekin ab Maine unhe chod Diya hai...

He said while getting up and turning his back to everyone.. Navya went to him and put her hand on his shoulder assuring him she's there with him...

R: par Cabir...

C: uncle agar wo mere life ke itne bade decision ki parva nahi karte to Phir main kyun karu... Unhone... To... Saare rights cheen.. Liye... Kis.. Right se unhe apnaun..

He said holding Navya hand and looking towards raj...

R: tum pagal ho Gaye ho... Wo log iss decision se kitna khush honge..

C: kitna khush?? Itne ki wo log muje or meri fiancé ko dhake marke bahar nikal de...

R: how.... He just went up to Cabir and hugged him... Aaj se you all are my daughters and sons.. Ok...

And all hugged him...

Manan watched them and smiled...

N: hey... Uncle Kya aa Gaye mere Bhai to muje bhul hi Gaye... Not fair...

R: it's not uncle its dad for you...

Nandini had slight tears as she missed her parents... She went to him and hugged him tight...

Ab: ab kon kisko bhul Gaya??

Nandini giggled....

R: so yeh hai my second daughter in law....

Well I must say you both have a great choice... He said looking towards Navya...

Al & Mu: aur hum Kya hai yahan pe?

R: don't tell me tum log Bhi....
And four of them nodded Abhi went to Mukti and Dhruv and Aliya stood with each other.... Portraying that they were a couple...

Woahhh pura housefull Han? Well I am also happy with the 2 more daughter in law I have....

And all the girls hugged him...

All the boys: humara hug??

N: girls.. Kuch jalne ki smell(don't know the word in Hindi) nahi aa rahi....

Na: yeah very much....

M: acha... Abhi dikha ta hoon...

And Nandini ran and Manik chasing her...

N: Aah Manik stop...

M: no no jalne ki smell and all... Actually your right why am I running I should go to my PA you know she's really sweet and....

N: Manik... One more time you say PA and I will kill her... She said coming up to him

The thing she didn't realize that it was a trap to get her near Manik so he can catch her and that's what he did...

M: so miss Nandini murthy jalne ki smell... Let's go I will show you... And he picked her up and went to his room...

M: bye guys lunch pe milte hai.. And dad your taking rest.. If I see you doing any work then you know me...
Aur Han Cabir please Aaj koi bakwas nahi....

And he left taking Nandini in her arms..

R: yeh nahi sudrega...

D: par after long time he's happy... After your accident he became workholic... Pura din Kaam.... Aur Phir Jab aunty.... To it felt like he will never laugh again..

R: ab Sab thik hoga... Lunch pe milte hai warna Manik ka gussa... Uff..

Everyone laughed and went to their room..

Manan room

N: Manik leave me... Uncl.. I mean dad Kya sochenge...

M: kuch nahi yahi ki unka beta bada ho Gaya hai..

N: Manik...

But he grabbed her waist...

M: wo Kya hai na Kal club main sabke samne yeh nahi kar paya aur Phir I thought ghar aake karunga but you knocked out but Abhi muje chahiye...

N: Kya? She said all confused..

M: ek aisi chez jo sirf tum de sakti ho..

He went close to her ear and in husky voice said KISS

Nandini blushed... She knew he was really happy and wanted a gesture that she's always with him...

He came closer to her lips... But before kissing he looked at her face there was no discomfort and he just kissed her like his life depended on it... Nandini was no less... She started biting his lips...

After a while they broke the kiss.. Trying to catch their breath....

M: you know it was the best first ever kiss....

Hearing first kiss Nandini was shocked

N: first kiss? I thought...

M: Kya I would have kissed a lot Girls... Nope your the first and trust me last too....

Nandini blushed and hugged him...

N: I love you...

M: I love you more Jaan....

Both got settled on bed.. And were cuddling... Manik kept on pecking her hair, forehead, cheeks, and now he had found a new place to peck... Her lips....

Both were talking on random topics...

When the door knocked and Manik made a crying face and said

Cabirrrrrrr

He went and opened the door and saw the whole paltan there...

M: muje aisa kyun lagta hai Navya tumhari shadi kabhi nahi hogi kyunki Cabir mere Hathon se Marne wala hai...

C: aeeee I don't want to die like that I want to die when I m eating and kitna cool hoga next day news paper main publish hoga "THE GREAT CABIR DHAVAN DIED WHILE EATING FOOD" he said looking up imagining

While everyone face palmed their face as Manik had picked up some pillows and was ready to throw them on Cabir.....

Everyone knew tom and Jerry show is going to start so they settled down on bed where Nandini was and as expected it started....

C: Navya apne fiancé ko bachaoooo... Ahhhhjh

M: tuje koi nahi bacha sakta.....

C: Manik dekh chod de Abhi to muje mere bache Bhi dekhne hai....aahhh ...

And the whole room was filled with laughter.... Dhruv and Abhi were rolling on the floor to the statement Cabir had made.... And girls were laughing their lungs out on the bed....