chapter 48

Helloooo!!! I am planning to end the story around 55 parts.. umm.. i have noticed some new readers.. well a big hello to you all.. hope you guys are liking the story.. keep loving and keep supporting.. heres the next part.. enjoy.. take care😘😘😘
------------------------------------------------
Soon it was evening...
everyone went to their rooms for some rest before dinner time...

manan room..
manik was back hugging nandini and both were in the balcony...

M: so what to do you think?
N: kis bare main?
M: dont act all innocent.. i know you know what i am talking about...
N: Manik.. i am ready to marry you whenever you want us to be married... if you say abhi at this hour you want to marry me... main khushi khushi se i will marry you....... you know why?

manik nodded no like a kid....
N: because i know this man who i am going to marry will keep me like a princess even if theres no roof over us... even when we dont have this luxuarious life you will love me and keep like a princess.. and this care of yours... love,care,honesty towards me just makes me fall for you more and more second by second...

manik had happy tears on her this cute sweet confession...

N: hawwww dont you know boys look ugly when they cry??
M: but i would love to look ugly especially when you are my life partner...
N: then i am sorry to tell you muje aisa ugly life partner nahi chahiye...

M: acha... abhi dikha ta hoon... and started running behind her...

N: aahhh... manik... you have to be faster then this... dont you know nandini ko pakad na mushkil hi nahi na munkin hai....

M: acha... wait and watch...

outside the room:
dadi was passing by their room when she saw manik running behind nandini

D: mere bache ko tere piche dodayegi or apni ungli pe nachaogi... dekhte hai kab tak... kyunki ab tera ant (end) aa chuka hai... and left smirking....

In the room:
Manik had caught her....
he back hugged her and twirled her....

M: so what were you saying.... hmm...

N: manik leave na....

M: nope not so easily.... pehle bolo Manik Malhotra is the hottest and the sexiest guy in the world...

N: Hawwww... how can i just say that because yeh sarri cheeze shahid kapoor hai... i cant just say that to you....

M: koun shahid... who is he? how can you even say that? your only mine. ok get it??

N: mere possesive and jealous fiance he's just an actor ok. aur your the cutest, hottest, and sexiest guy i have ever seen in my life and that i will see ever in my life...

saying this nandini ran downstairs blushing hard..... Manik just ruffled his hair and went to washroom to get freshen a bit....

Downstairs:
N: muje kyun nahi bulaya? main bhi help kar deti na kitchen main...

Na: not a big deal... roz to tum banati ho phir aaj maine banaya to not big deal...

N: ok lekin tell ab kya karu?

Na: ummm.... sirf itna bata do shadi kab hai?

N: wo... wo... blushing... whenever you guys say...

Na: whatttttttt???? seriously

nandini just nodded

Na: yeahhhhh..... iss baat pe ek sweet dish to banti hai...

N: fine but i will make...

Na: haan... haan kyun nahi....

nandini started preparing sweet dish... while navya started setting the table...

soon it was dinner time... everyone had dinner and then navya couldnt control anymore so she said...

Na: guys they are ready for the marriage...

manik who was taking a sip of water spit it out and was shocked

C: what???

Na: yupp... thats why nandu has prepared sweet dish for everyone see...

and nandini served payasam to everyone...

R: i am so happy finally i will get to see you two married...

M: i think we should go to sleep.... lets go jaan...

Dh: guysss someone is blushing...

M: no ones blushing its too late go to sleep...

everyone: ok daddy...

Manan left to room and everyone burst to laughter except one person who was really angry and irritated.
it was no one but Dadi....

R: main kal pandit ko bulata hoon and we will see the dates ok??

Mu: perfect....

thats it for now guys... hope you all like it do comment and vote love to all take care😘😘😘