Chapter 22

So here's another update for you all... Hope you all like it if you do then do comment and vote... Thank you so much for 10k views... Thank you for your love and support keep supporting loving.... Love to all... Stay blessed take care😘😘😘
---------------------------------------------------

Soha burned in jealousy and felt like punching nandu right there right at the moment but she couldn't....

Manik was nuzzling in Nandini's hair when one of the crowd person said...

You should give us a treat rockstar.....

Manik being billionaire didn't care it was the best day for his life so he said...

M: Aaj ki treat meri Taraf se.... Jisko jitna Peena hai khana hai ... It's all on me...

The crowd was really happy... And Nandini was shocked she looked at him and said...

N: Manik what was that? Yeh log aise hi 4-5 lakh kar denge itne saare paise...

M: I don't care Jaan... It's my Jaan's birthday and this is a treat from me... Aur vaise Bhi Aaj paise jayenge to Kal aajayenge... Now please let's go on the dance floor...

Nandini just nodded in disbelief and went to dance with him... While Soha here had an evil idea and was smirking....

After a while..

N: Manik I m tired let's go na and drink something...

They went to the bar section where already shinning stars were settled...

M: one regular water and one beer please...

W: sure sir....

Waiter put the water on the side and then after grabbing a beer went to Manik and Nandini and gave it to them...

N: MANIKKKKKKKK

I LOVE.... LOVE....YOU....SO....SO....MUCH.... LIKE ITNA SAARA she said stretching her hands....

Manik found it weird so he said

M: Kya hua Jaan aise...

Before he could complete...

N: You know .... When.... You... Call...me....me...me...ja...Jaan...It....sounds....sooo.....soooo....goodddd....

Manik looked at Cabir and Mukti and they said

C &mu: iss baar humne spike nahi ki hai we swear on our partners...

M: to Phir kissne ki

C: ek min... Soha kahan hai...

M: ohhh God... Yeh...HUHHHH

Ab: Manik you chill....

One of the security guards came and told them that there was media outside....

D: buddy ek Kaam kar tu peechle darwaze se nikal ja Nandini ke saath... Waise Bhi Teri car wahan pe hi hogi... Hum media ko sambhalte hai...

M: hmm...

He looked at Nandini... She had already knocked out on Alya....

Al: it's ok... She has slept....

Manik took her in his arms and left from back door...

In the front shinning stars without Manan came out and some reporter asked...

R: where is Manik? Humne to suna tha he was here...

C: well wo Kya hai na.... Aaj meri behen oh wait... Manik ki Jaan ka birthday hai so they both are on a date and....

Al: and we are here... Afterall we come here every other day...

R: yeh aapko ajeeb nahi lagta aap logo ko chodke wo Apni girlfriend ke saath akele hai?

D: wo Kya hai na... We all have life partners and so does he now so if he wants he can spend the whole day with her.... And we won't feel bad at all...

R: Lekin Kya wo ladki slut.....

Before he completes Cabir smacked the reporter as he was right in front of him...

C: humare behen hai wo.... Haan shayad wo blood sister na ho....par humne usse humari behan mana hai aur agar humari...

Ab: humari behan pe koi Bhi... Mind it... Koi bhi... Ungli karega... Ya ulta sidha bolega to humse bura naahi tumne kabhi koi dekha hoga aur naahi kabhi dekho ge....

Security..... We need to go home please clear them...

Security circled them and took them to their car

They all went in the car And went home...

While here Manan had reached home and after sometime others came...

M: Mukti Alya can you please change Nandini clothes... Wo.. She's wearing too heavy..and...

Mu: it's ok we got it... And both gave fake smile and left to Manan room..

Manik looked them

M: inhe Kya hua... Kuch Zada peeli kya? He said a bit smiling but when he turned he saw Cabir all serious and Navya consoling him...

M: Kya hua guys?

D: kuch... Nahi... Buddy... Tu bata Nandini ne Kya Kya kiya...

M: don't change the topic...

Abhi told him what happened Manik had full anger and in anger he threw a vase on the floor...

M: Soha... Ko main nahi chodne wala...

As he knew it was all planned by her...

While Mukti and Alya came down...

Al: Manik... Nandu is keep on calling you just go hmm... We'll talk about this tomorrow....

Manik went up to Cabir and hugged him...

C: don't worry I m fine...

M: sure??

C: ab jaa warna main tuje uske saath nahi sone dunga..

Manik ran upstairs and everyone burst to laughter and went to their respective rooms..

While behind the pillar
Soha thought "itna Sab kiya Phir Bhi... Ab Kya..." She also went to her room...

And everyone slept... Waiting for the sun to shine again... With new hopes and new feelings...