chapter 12

Hi guys.. i m sorry about yesterday and it might be morning for you.. but i m back and as promised more than 4 updates so here is the 1st one... love you all... take care.... 😘😘
---------------------------------------------------------

After the plan was discussed they decided to start their plan... all of sudden manik started yelling at nandu...

M: what the hell? How did you even dare to say that?
And poor nandini got scared and had tears...

N: manik listen... i didn't mean that.. i was just...

M: just what...
How did you even think i would name everything on you and leave music just because you hate it....

As planned hearing manik's screaming Harshad came out...

Manik saw him and whispered to nandini

M: sorry...
And pushed her (it was part of plan)

N: manik how could you? You know tum meri jaisi ladki deserve hi nahi karte....you can never get a girl and never will...

M: oh really.. mere peeche din raat ladkiya peeche hoti hai.. tum yeh kyun nahi bolti tumhe koi nahi milega.. i mean tumhe to koi dekhe bhi nahi.. in fact i challenge you if you get a guy by tomorrow who can love you back to main manu ga that you can get anyone..

N: ohh really to thik hai and she looked around and saw harshad... she went up to him though she was scared of him but to today dont know where she got strength that she went all strong in front of him and said..

N: Harshad... will be my life partner... for the rest of your life... she said sitting on her knees...

H: sure babes.... i mean who doesnt want a life partner whos hot sexy and he started nuzzling he said shamelessly nandini looked at manik... and manik understood...

M: ohhh wow... so you found a new bakra for you... like seriously... harshad iski batao main mat aa she will put you on road...

H: oh just shut up manik... shes my girlfriend now so watch your mouth...

Babes lets go we'll go to our room...

And they both went to harshad's room and others proceeded towards the plan..

As they came in the room nandini started crying and said..

N: you know harshad... jab tumne dad ko suicide karne pe force kiya na tab i was so angry on you and agreed to send you to jail.. but now from few days you looked so cooncerned for me... like when manik was yelling at me you said why is he yelling at innocent soul... i found you so concerned and caring for me....

H: its ok babes... you know why i forced your dad for suicided because i found out only in childhood that we were made for each other and i even told your dad that i loved you but he... he just yelled at me... and then i locked him in the. Kitchen putting all the oil on him or phir i fired it... bata hai when you send me to jail i was so mad but now i m so happy...

(Harshad has a bit mental problem from the mental tortures in jail)

Nandini felt like crying hearing about her dad like this

After saying this he said all the things that happened to him in jail... while outside everyone were waiting to when will harshad fall asleep as they have to continue their plan after and only after he is asleep......

Inside the room nandini was trying to make him fall asleep...
And he fell asleep but not before eating her head....

As soon as he slept... nandini opened the door slightly and signalled them...

Dhruv and aliya came in the room and started searching everything...

After almost 45 mins they found what they were looking for and they also found a diary like book.... they took what they needed including the diary and left the room queitly...

Nandini was about to leave when hsrshad said where are you going..

N: wo.. umm... you fell asleep so i thought to go to my room and sleep too...

H: oh ok bbye....

N: bye...

As soon as she came out she closed he door and sighed... and ran up to manik's room....

While down here harshad fell asleep due to his medicines...