Chapter 4- Back in Brighton

Thursday 23rd July
Dear blog....
You know I told you that I hoped the story wouldn't end. Well it hasn't. After yesterday I watched Alfie's vlogs and I liked them, I thought about it for a short while and came to the conclusion to be grateful to have met such a role model like him. I can't believe I never knew him before last night. It just so happened, my friend was planning on visiting Brighton so I agreed to go with her.
When we arrived there we decided to go to a cafe because I hadn't eaten breakfast. The cafe was lovely. It was a little shop on the corner and had beautiful lights all around it. I sat there for about 30 minutes eating my pennine and guess who walked in...
Zoe.
The girl from Alfie's vlogs. She was a lot different from how she looked on the videos. But I suppose Alfie looked different to what he did in person in his videos too. She was wearing a black kaftan with a white crop top and high waist Dennin shorts. I took in detail her shoes, which were a wedged, brown sandal. Her hair was in a bun.
When everyone in the cafe saw her, lots of people went up to her.
"Are you Zoe sugg?"
"Zoe can I have a pic with you?"
" Zoe Zoe!!!!!"
I felt tempted to do the same but didn't want to look like a crazed fan. I did however feel pleased to see someone like her just show up. She was with 2 others that I merely recognised from Alfie's vlog. She came in and ordered a water and 2 cupcakes to go. I am guessing one was for Alfie. She then said goodbye to a few girls that had spoken to her previously and left. That was it. She left just like that.
We then went to the pier and spend the rest of the day there. The rest of the day doesn't involve much detail so apologises but I am really tired. However the day was great and the part where I saw Zoe was the highlight. Sorry this is brief but I will update you tomorrow.

Sapphire out:)