Chapter 8 - Buying presents

Sapphires point of view
Surprisingly the bus was on time, it's usually late. I hop on and ask for a children's return ticket to town, I know im not a child but I'm not officially an adult until  I'm 18 and I'm 15 and a half . I pay for the ticket and head to the middle of the bus, I hate the back it makes me travel sick - all you can hear is the engine - the middle is better.
On the bus ride there all I can think about is what I want to get Alfie. What will he like? What won't he like? What do other fans get him? When I finally snap out of my thoughts, I turn around to realize that I have gone past the town completely and i am back where I started. I guess I will just have to wait and spend the rest of the extended journey looking out the window. I go past Maisie's house and remember that town is the next stop.
When I arrive, I walk straight towards the part of town that I know has the most shops. The highstreet in my city is quite big and after years of meeting up with friends to go here and shopping sprees with my mum, (btw which can sometimes be very boring :( ) you get to know your way around. I think back to the time I spent in Brighton highstreet. They are very similar really. It's weird to say but after only going there for 2 days, I remember so much about it. It was as if I stayed there for a week. I could describe the whole place now if you wanted me to. I remember the tidy, rubbish-free streets filled with shop after shop. I remember the amount of cute coffee shops that were around. I remember the hustle and bustle of the busy people walking past eager to get places. I look up and stare at my version. A old, wrinkly old man walks into me mumbling something like " Move" under his breath. Old men. Why are they always so touchy? They need to take a chill pill, quite literally. His smell of dirt, BO and tobacco lingers with me for a few seconds after I walk away. I walk all the way to a bench and then stop to sit down.
Before I continue and enter any shops I get my phone out. I look to see the time is 10:02. I remember my mum told me I had to be back by 3 because we have visitors coming round at that time. Plenty of time, I think to myself. I look around at all the shops and decide to go in a little gadget shop called 'MegaTec' . This shop is quite small but is good for people into little gadgets like DS's or mini drones. In Alfie's vlog he couldn't fit his drone in the car when they went to Edinburgh, so i decide to get him a mini drone. They come in a variety of colours, but I don't know his favourite colour so I get him a blue one, most boys like blue right?I pay for the drone and head to a designer men's clothing wear shop and get him a Ralph Lauren polo top which is grey as again I don't know his favourite colour yet. Who new how expensive clothes were these days :o? I then head to Superdrug to get some mascara to make my lie seem more believable. I also buy my mum a present because I feel so bad for lying. I get her a black top with different shades of pink on the very detailed flowers, it has no sleeves as it is summer and I get her a pair of black high heel shoes, both from Debenhams.
I start to make my way back to the bus stop when I hear a familiar voice say: "Sooooo guys we have decided to to come to the high street to look around" I totally forgot that in Alfie's vlog yesterday he said he was coming to Chelmsford!!!!!!! And here he is a few steps away from me. Omg, omg , OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, Calm down Sapphire, just act casual and go and ask for a picture. I nervously walk towards Alfie and say
" Hi Alfie, um can I have a picture?" I say acting too excited.
He answered saying "Sure!" As soon as he opened his mouth, my heart melted inside. I might not of made it clear already but I LOVE Alfie Deyes!!!! Me and him kind of have a thing.... Jealous?
After I had a photo with him, I sat back down on the bench and posted the picture on Instagram. I captioned it: ' Omg, I just met Alfie deyes! He is in Chelmsford!! #big #fan #alfiedeyes #omg' I exit Instagram and do the same on snapchat, Facebook and Twitter. Once I am done updating social media, I stand up to see he is gone. I turn left. I turn right. He has gone. He has probably walked away, what reason would he have to stay? Just another crazed fan in his head. Reality hits. I slump back down on the bench and think. It is the first time since it all that I realised the truth! Who cares if he thinks I'm just another fan? Who cares if he dosent notice me? I notice him.
My lover. My heartmelt. The one that i think is the one!
Is none other than Alfie Deyes!!!!
...

Please press the star if you are enjoying it, thanks!!!
Watch out for part 3!