Chapter 46 - 5 million!

Friday the 5th of April
Dear blog,
Yesterday 4 adorable babies were born. Your probably thinking 'but you did I only post about three babies on your Instagram!' Well I'm getting to that..
. The doctor told us that one must die, my mum or the baby. This was torture for my dad and heartbreaking for me. Just imagine waiting for your new sibling(s) to be born and a Doctor comes and says you must choose who you want to live your new sibling or your mum. Heart breaking isn't it? Anyway minutes after being born she (the fourth baby) died due to heart failure :(
But the other 3 were perfectly fine. 2 boys and one girl. The two boys are called Jet and Zander and the girl is called Cassiah.
Now that I have told you that, let's get to the point.
Something else happened yesterday that I am so proud about. It was about midnight, don't hold me to that though. That I checked my blog and saw...Are you ready for this news? I don't think you are!
THAT I HAD HIT  5 MILLION FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would just like to thank you guys so much for all your support throughout the years!
I started this blog as a hobby but it turned into something much more so I thank you, yes YOU reading this so much.
I know this is a short blog but I just wanted to say thanks.
So thanks again.
Follow if you are new, thanks. Again!
Sapphire out ;)

Comments
Jess.harriet:" OMG! Sapph congrats on your new siblings ( sooooooooooooo sorry for your loss) and hitting 5 million that's amaaaaazzzzziiiiinnnnngggg"
Tia.May:" Well done Sapphire you deserve it :)"
Tia.may: " ps ^^ sorry for your loss :("
JamesRoss:" Love you so much babe you so deserve this congrats xxxxxxxx"
Tom_s:" So happy for you also sad at the same time to hear the other news :("
LiaCox:" Ooooooohhhhhhhh noooooo that is horrible news..."
Liacox:" so sorry I flicked to the comments when I read about your siblings death just flicked back up .... Congrats :)) "
Mweston12 :" Omg!!! Well done Sapphire you go girl :))))"
Mweston12 :" Also very sorry to hear the other news, it seems you need a friend to get you through that I will be over just let me know when xxxx"
PointlessBlog:" Wow, I have to take back what I said about you, you really are actually quite cool"
Alice_love: " congrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaatttttttsssss"
I_love_Sapphire_Henderson:" So proud of you girl!!!! Love you soooooooo much well done :)"
PointlessbOLG.fan: " omg @ PointlessBlog commented, ahhhh totally following now!"