Chapter 53 - Mind Of a Psycho

Megan's point of view
Finally the followers I wanted I have. I have 14 million followers. I'm now better than Sapphire. And even better, I'm bigger than Zoella! Fame is awesome! How did I live without it? Evvverrrrybodddyyy notices me in the streets, they ask for pictures, autographs and even more addresses. Obviously they ask that over email. They are also asking for me to make a YouTube channel, of course I'm not going to do that.
The question is where do I go from here? I need to keep my followers happy! I know, I will get the address of more you tubers or better yet their numbers!!
The only way that I can think to do that is if I steal Sapphires phone. I mean, she is close with lots of you tubers and have their numbers.
" hi Sapph, wanna meet up soon? Xxxx"
Perfect. I will meet up with her and find a way to steal the numbers, transfer them to my phone then post it on my blog. This will get me lots more followers! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Now I will just have to wait for a reply:
" Hi MEGAN! I have been waiting for ages to speak to you but I have been so angry recently that I just can't put anything into words and calm down enough to say anything. But here it is... How could you do this to me? How could you do this full stop? I thought you were my friend, I thought you were a nice person but it turns out I was wrong! You are not nice, you never cared about me. All you cared about was having followers and being famous. You used me. I helped you through everything, I set up you blog for you! I trusted you and now you have done this! Do you have any idea what you have done to Alfie and Zoes lives? You have ruined them. Thanks to you they have to move. So my answer is no, I do not wanna meet up with you. In fact I never wanna see you again. Stay away from me. Thanks for nothing!"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. So heartbreaking, not! Do I care? No. She is just jealous that I have more followers than her. I don't need someone like her in my life, not anymore!

" oh and btw i have informed the police :))))"

Oh. This could be a problem. Wait, I can't get arrested for this can I?

Hey readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am so sorry that it is the first in so long but I am planning on ending this book soon so I want to keep it going as long as possible. Oh and btw how would you feel about a second book?
Let me know in the comments if you want to see this. But thanks for reading, byeeeeeeee.