Chapter 50- The wrong decision?

Megan's point of view
When I found out that I was going to be going round Alfie Deyes house to visit my best friend, I almost died. I still can't take it all in that my best friend's best friend is the one and only Pointless blog himself. Mental!
When I was at his house I had to hold back my excitement since I didn't want to look crazy but inside I just wanted to shout at the top of my voice. His house was a lot bigger than I pictured and the interior of the house was to die for. It was like a my dream house. I hope Sapphire invites me again... or maybe I could go back there myself. I have their address after all.
What if I shared it? I could make every single one of their fans happy... and get my blog reads! What an amazing idea! I'm so jealous of Sapphire , 6 million followers. I want that! And Zalfie's address will give me more than that! I will be FAMOUS! This is amazing!
Should I do it, should I not? Is it wrong? What if Sapphire finds out about it and won't be to be my friend anymore...
I can't think about that right now, I have to be selfish.
I get out my laptop and take a deep breath. Sapphire was kind enough to set everything up for me so I have to do it log in. Once logged in I type:

Well hello there readers, (or reader as this is my first ever blog post)

My name is Megan Halester. You may know my friend Sapphire Henderson, her blog is quite famous and she is very close with Zalfie. I'm so JEALOUS!!! But back to whatever I was saying...
Recently Sapphire invited me to... Yes you guessed it! Zalfie's house. I bet now your jealous. Don't deny it. You are. Anyway...
I thought I'd end your jealousy by, I don't know... giving you their address. Would you like that? I bet you would. If you want their address email me at randomemail.com and follow me for more blogs.
Megan xx
I upload my first ever blog. I push away the feelings of guilt as I shut the lid of my laptop and settle down for bed. Another day of dancing awaits.

Sorry for the short chapter guys. The email I included in this chapter is a fake email, please do not try to email it. Thanks for reading :)

Do you think Sapphire will forgive Megan when she finds out?