Chapter 19- The call to her parents

Doctor Williams pov

Ring ring...
"Hello, it's Mr or Mrs Henderson speaking?" I ask.
"Mrs Henderson, why are you calling?" She says, i can tell she is confused.
"You are Sapphire Henderson's mum, correct?" I reply.
"Yes, why? What's the matter?"she says, I can tell she is getting worried.
"I'm Doctor Williams, I'm sorry to tell you this but your daughter has been hit by a car" I say, this is the worst part about my job. It goes silent for a minute, all I can hear is sound of Mrs Henderson beginning to cry.
"WHAT?! Oh Noooooo, my poor baby"she sobs over the phone.
"She is in a coma, we can't guarantee how long the recovery will take" I strike her with more bad news.
"What hospital is she at?"she asks trying to calm down a bit.
"Brighton sea hospital"I reply.
"Ok, I'm coming to see my baby, thank you for calling" She thanks me, though there is no reason to.
"See you soon"I say.
"Bye" she finishes still a bit shocked.
Phone call ended..

Sorry for the short chapter, but how do you think her parents will react to their daughter in a coma...
Check out the next chapter to find out what happens. Don't forget to like and comment to let me know your loving it.