Chapter 13- Sapphires blog

28th July
Dear blog,

I was answering some of your comments and was surprised by how many negative people there are out there, so if your one of them, unfollow. Just because I'm changing my content doesn't mean you have to change your attitude.
On another note, thank you to all those kind people that commented nice things, keep spreading positivity, with a smile on your face, make someone else smile because you definitely have made me :) Xx.

Anyway back to the blog,

I have decided that this blog post will be about my June favourites ( your probably thinking that's a kind of YouTube video, and what about the fan mail) don't worry fan mail will be my next blog. I this I will insert pictures and describe it as best I can in paragraphs instead of on camera.
My first favourite is the radiance reveal concealer. It corrects, illuminates and has 24 hour hydration. This concealer is so good, I'm nearly out of it and it's definitely not as much coverage as the correction one however, I will a lot of the time use the correction one under my eyes and on spots because the coverage of that concealer is insane. But this is for brightening under the eyes. It also smells like a perfume I can't remember the name of. It blends really well and feels quite moisturising under the eyes. AMAZING.
[picture inserted]
Second favourite is baryem (not sure how to spell that) lip liners. I have gotten used to wearing lip liners recently, (only on special occasions or because I just feel like wearing it) just filling in your lips with a lip liner always leaves a Matt finish and I love Matt lips. The colours I've been using recently is this moovy (is that how you spell it?) nude and the other one is a beigie pink.
[pic inserted]
Third favourite is Becker Jacqueline hill champagne collection face pallet. Firstly it's just so beautiful and has the best mirror I've ever seen in a face pallet. They are soooo pigmented, I was like wow when I first applied it. The blush I use from the pallet is the colour rose spritz, it's a very pretty corally pink with a gold shimmer running through it. And on top of that I have been highlighting with the colour champagne pop, it's a consistency that I'm really impressed with, you honestly just do one light swip and the colour pay off is incredible also very easy to blend.
[pic inserted]
Fourth favourite is a game, the sims. I have played the sims since I was just thirteen and it's just amazing, nothing much to say there.
[pic inserted]

That's it for this blog watch out for my next one about fan mail and remember spread positivity with a smile on your face.

Sapphire out :)

Hope your enjoying the story, vote if you are and comment, watch out for the next chapter Xxx