Chapter Twelve - New Students

I sat down next to Kid today. I looked out the window and saw the sun. Of course like always the sun was smiling a smile that screamed rape. I sigh and turned toward the young grim reaper next to me.

"Kid when does Professor Stein usually get here?" I asked getting bored.

"Mmm he usually comes when he wants to." Kid continued to write in his notebook.

I groaned and layed my head back. I smiled at what I saw. Paige was giggling at something Soul had said. Soul had looked up into her eyes and they hadn't stop starring into eachothers eyes. Just when things had been getting good Stein came in.

"Okay class settle down, settle down." Stein waved towards the door. I was curious about why he had done that but then saw a boy and girl walk in.

The boy wore a baggy white hoodie. His hair looked like a bunch of vines tangled up but instead of green was a mocha brown.

I looked at the girl and saw she wasn't much different from the boy. Her hair color was the same mocha brown but was straight as a twig. She wore glasses which were a deep mahogany color.

"Trinity, and....." Stein raised an eyebrow towards the boy waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"Sally." The boy simply said. Stein looked at him confused but merely shook it off.

"Well Trinity and Sally why don't you two take a seat next to....Ki- Soul and Maka." Sally and Trinity looked confused at first, not knowing who anyone was.

Stein sighed and pointed towards Maka and Soul.

Sally's POV.

My partner moved towards were the teacher pointed and I just decide to follow her because out of the both of us she was the smarter one. We walked up the steps when Trinity stopped and turned inwards. She sat down as did I.

I looked to see who Stein had pointed to when he had said Soul and Maka.

Trinity POV.

I sat down next to boy with hair white as new fallen snow, in the shape of shark fins. Molten lava swirled in his orbs. He looked at me and gave me a toothy grin. I smiled back at him while blushing and quickly looked away.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl with hair so light it almost looked grey but wasn't, instead it was the lightest blonde I'd ever saw,which was tied up into two symmetrical pig tails. Her bubbly forest eyes turned towards me, before I could even look at her mouth I could already tell she was smiling from her eyes. I gave a smile small smile back and then faced the front.

'Man I wonder what Sally thinks of these guys?'

Sally's POV.

I turned my left and saw a boy with white, pointy sharp hair. His eyes were red.

Next to him was a girl with dirty blonde hair tied into two pigtails. She had green eyes and looked pretty hot. But to bad she was flat chested.

'Bummer.'

Readers POV.

I watched the new students sit down and saw the looks they gave Soul and Maka.

"Kid did that boy say his name was Sally?" I ask making sure I heard it right.

Kid smiled and said "You heard right. Don't be so surprised though, you know someone named Death the Kid." I looked at Kid with a smile.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Yah but you at least have an excuse... you were named after your father." I proudly said, knowing something about Kid.