Chapter Thirty Five - Don't Leave Me

I do not own Death The Kid, you nor do I own any Soul Eater characters mentioned in this story. I do however own my OC's such as Paige, Trinity, Sally, Taylor, Dylan, Jenna and DJ.

I walked to class after that sadly. I made it to Steins classroom and sat down. Tsubaki came in with Black*Star. She sat next to me and Black*Star sat next to her bragging about how amazing he was. I would usually joke around with Black*Star but right now, I just didn't feel like it. I was to depressed.

Tsubaki squeezed my hand lightly and gave me a smile. I smiled back then looked back ahead. All the other students started packing in the classroom. Stein came in like usual on the back of his chair, rolling in.

"Morning class, shall we just get to the fighting?" Everyone shouted a yes but me since I wasn't really paying attention.

"Okay lets see who we have next." He looked at the paper and sighed then said "Can I have Kid and (Your Name) up here please for a quick moment?" I looked up and sighed but got up and made me way down to him.

Kid was already down there. He looked up at me and quickly looked away. What's wrong with him? He should be happy, now that he gets to be with Maka.

Stein looked at us both and said "Well since both your weapons are in the infirmary I need you two to team up. (Your Name) your a weapon so I've heard so what do you say? Team up or fail my class?"

I sighed and looked at Kid who was looking at the ground not making any eye contact with anyone.

"It's up to her..." Kid said sadly. My eyes widened. I thought Kid would force me to do this since I know he doesn't take bad grades and does whatever he can to not take even a B.

Kid didn't look at me, he almost looked pained to not look at me. I gulped and said "Yah...sure."

Stein nodded and said "Okay then. You two will go up against Kids match then tomorrow again against (Your Name's) match " I nodded. He nodded as well and said "Okay now against these two will be. . . Taylor and Dylan."

I looked up to see both them slowly making their way down. Kid started walking to his position and I followed behind him.

Taylor and Dylan room their positions waiting for Stein.

"Okay weapons, turn. Meisters get ready." Dylan glowed and turned into his weapon form, the light green sword.

Kid still wasn't looking at me. I closed my eyes and tapped into my soul. I simply touched it this time and spread across my body. I started glowing then felt liquid over take my body and swarm in Kids waiting hands. Then I turned solid and Kid gripped me tightly.

Kid

I watched as she turned. She was once again beautiful in weapons form. This time though she turned into a sword. The blades and yrs I mean blades, she was twin ninja swords that looked like Tsubaki. But the blade was the lightest blue I had ever seen, almost white. The blade was a rich deep blue that was simply beautiful like her.

I looked at Taylor and Dylan and watched them closely.

"Begin." Stein said.

Reader

Stein said the simple word and I looked to see Kid just waiting. Taylor finally had enough of waiting and came at us with speed. She swung perfectly at us but Kid simply blocked her. Kid flipped behind Taylor swung at her behind her back. Taylor bended back and blocked Kids attack and elbowed him right in the gut.

Kid slid a couple feet away and gritted his teeth. What the hell was with him? He usually won a battle like that, done and quickly. Is this because. . .

Taylor came at us again and Kid swung at her again. Taylor blocked it and tried kicking Kid but Kid grabbed her leg and swung her against a wall. Her body smashed against it painfully.

"Kid take it easy, we don't wanna kill her. . .yet." I said quickly.

And just like that Kid calmed down. He looked down at me with a pained expression. His bangs fell into his eyes and his back was to the students sitting down. A single tear fell from his eye then he quickly looked back at Taylor who wasn't getting up any time soon.

Kid threw me into the air and I turned back into a human. I smiled and looked at Kid. He was still looking down at the ground sadly. I didn't know what was wrong with him. The whole class was talking loudly now to eachother now paying attention.

I go close to Kid and gently wipe his tear off. He looks to the side not wanting to meet my gaze. My eyes widened when I finally get it. I told Kid I didn't want to ever be around him again, to leave me alone.

I shouldn't have said that. I put my hand on Kids heart to feel the steady rhythm I had fell asleep to so many times. It calms me down slowly and Kid finally looks at me.

I looked into his eyes and see sadness swirling in them. Then I see utter fear. I'm confused but don't have enough time to ask him before he shoves me to the side.

I fall and hear a sickening sound...metal going threw flesh. I look up to see a sword sticking threw Kids stomach. Sudden fear goes across my features.

Taylor has Dylan, and had stabbed Kid...Kid had saved me.

Everything was silent until Kid cough up deep crimson red blood.

I get up and push Taylor so the Dylan slides out of Kid. Right away Kid falls to the ground. "Someone get help!" I scream.

I fall to my knees and put Kids head in my lap. Tears stream rapidly down my face.

His eyes droop and he starts breathing heavily. I caress his cheek and his eyes go to me calmly. He tries talking but I stop him. "Shh.. Kid please don't talk. Just hang on, okay?" His hand comes up to my cheek and he gently caresses my cheek.

"I...I...love you...." His eyes close slowly and his breathing dulls.

I shake my head quickly and say "No, no, no Kid! You have to stay with me, please!" That does nothing as Kids breathing keeps dropping rapidly. "Kid please, don't leave me all alone. I can't lose you because....because I love you! Please Kid stay here for me." His eyes flutter open and he starts taking deep breaths. I nod and say "That's good Kid. Just keep breathing for me. Just keep breathing my love." At this point every single student is looking at us...including Maka.

Someone finally comes, Stein picks Kid up and I stand up. Kid takes my hand and holds it tightly. I nod and say "I'm not going anywhere." He smiles and his eyes close but his breathing is fine.

Stein quickly takes him to the infirmary and I follow of course.

Stein tells me to stay out and wait in the hallway. I lean against a wall and slowly slide down. I hug my knees and start crying for the love of my life.

"Please Kid...don't leave me."