Chapter Thirty Four - A Broken Love?

A/N: Hey guys I was wondering if I should make a sequel to Phoenix Of Death because I have a really good idea for it. Like I publish a lot more chapters of this but then I'll end it at like chapter maybe... 40? Or something like that then make a sequel. No the story doesn't end here there will be a chapter but post in the comments if I should make a sequel. I do not own Death The Kid, you, nor do I own ant Soul Eater characters mentioned in this story. I do however own my OC's like Paige, Trinity, Sally, Taylor, Dylan, Jenna and DJ.

I woke up in a hospital bed with Tsubaki sitting beside me. I looked over to see Paige asleep and Liz and Patti no where to be seen. I then look out the window to see that it's dark since the murderer moon is out.

I first wonder how I got here and what happened. Then it hit me like a tidal wave. Maka and Kid kissed.

All the pain I had run from in slumber was back. I held my heart and wept quietly. I love Kid so much...so why? Why would he do this to me?

I felt a warm delicate hand touch mine. I looked up to see Tsubaki smiling at me warmly.

"I know about you and Kid." She says softly. She brings me into a warm embrace and I cry into her shoulder so I don't wake Paige.

I don't know how she knows but at the same time I'm kinda glad. I thought Maka was my friend. But I guess I was wrong. At least now I have someone to talk to about it. I would talk to Liz but she would just tell Patti, and Patty would blabber to Paige and Paige would simply kick his ass.

I don't how long I cried into Tsubakis shoulder but after quite some time she asked "What did he do?"

I pulled my face out of her shoulder and sniffled. "I s-saw him k-k-kissing Maka." Tsubakis eyes widened in shock.

You see even Tsubaki couldn't believe it. Did I do something wrong for him to cheat on me? I don't know anymore, all I know is I feel broken inside.

Tsubaki

I held (Your Name) tightly. I couldn't believe what Maka did. I didn't believe Kid cheated on (Your Name). The way Kid looked at (Your Name), he looked at her with absolute love. He smiled and laughed more when he was around her. Maka had to have done something. I need to get answers and talk to Kid.

"You should get some sleep (Your Name). Tomorrow we're gonna have to go to the academy." I said quietly. She wiped her eyes and nodded sadly. She layed her head down on the hosipital pillow and closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

I sighed and got up and went to Black*Star who was falling asleep in a chair. I picked him up and walked to his room.I opened the door gently and quietly and set him down on the bed.

I kissed his forehead and started walking away until someone grabbed my wrist.

Black*Star pulled me and I smiled. I layed next to him and cuddled into his chest. I leaned up and kissed his lips then fell asleep with him.

Reader

I woke up to sunlight coming in from the curtains. My face was stained with tears so I wiped them again. I got up and and started getting ready for the academy.

I brushed my hair and teeth the realized I didn't have any clothes. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom to see clothes on the hospital bed. There was also a note. I picked it up and started reading it mentally.

Dear (Your Name), please give me a chance to explain. I didn't kiss Maka. I picked up some things you needed from our house.
Love, Death The Kid

I sighed and set the note down and took the clothes and went into the bathroom.

I'm guessing he had gotten Patti to get these since it was a black spaghetti strapped tang top with a shinigami skull that was bedazzled in the front. I sighed and hoped the bottoms were better. She had gotten me white skinny jeans which were okay, the tang top hung more down in the back then the front too. I put on my socks and looked to see that even Patti got me a pair of shoes. They were ankle high black boats that scrunched near the top. They were actually really cute even though I wasn't really even a shoe person.

I got up and decided to leave my hair down. I put on some lip gloss and went over to Paige.

"Hey, sleeping beauty I have to go to class kay? Patti and Liz will probably keep you company." She just groaned so I guessed that was a okay.

I grabbed my notebook and pen and pencil and walked out of the infirmary. I walked down the hallway and turned a corner only to see the one person I didn't want to see a couple feet away...Kid.

Kid

I sighed as I waited patiently for (Your Name). I didn't need to think of what to say because I was gonna tell the truth, the absolute truth. I turned my head and my mouth parted a little.

I had forgotten how beautiful she is. Her long dark honey brown hair fell to her back asymmetrically but I didn't notice. Her gorgeous eyes spotted me and she immediately frowned which caused a ping to my heart.

She started walking away but I caught up with her.

"We need to talk." I said.

Reader

Kid said the dreaded four words nobody wants to hear. I ignored him and kept walking though. He got annoyed and grabbed my bare shoulder sending ripples of pleasure down my spine just from a touch of his skin against mine.

Then I remembered Maka and I became angry. I turned around and said comfy "What?"

Kids amber eyes showed a flicker of pain but was quickly hidden. "Please, you have to listen to me. I didn't kiss-"

"Shut up! I'm not blind nor am I stupid Kid. I saw you and her kissing and there's no way to fix it." I took a deep breath and felt tears forming in my eyes so I knew what I had to do. "Just....just leave me alone...forever."

Kid

My heart shattered and I felt completely broken. She wanted me to leave her alone. Forever. I loved her though, so much. She was my world, my everything.

I frowned and felt tears coming to own eyes which surprised me. I never cried, not even when I almost died. I would do as she said though because I love her and want her to be happy even if it is without me. But I had to make sure this is what she wanted.

"Are...are you sure?" She looked at me a little surprised before she nodded.

My hands fisted together and I nodded. I turned around started walking away. My hand went to my heart and I gripped it tightly. Hot tears fell from my pale face and to the tile making a plop sound when they landed.

The love of my life had just killed me entire being. . .