Chapter Thirty One - Damn His Father

I sat next to Paige waiting for her to wake up. Kid was next to me holding my hand. I'm glad Kid was here with me.

Kid squeezed my hand and said quietly "She's gonna be okay. She's tough just like her cousin." I smiled at Kid and he smiled back. I was glad I had Kid here at my side. It's ironic really, I mean Lord Deaths son and, Arachne's daughter together in love. I know Kid hasn't told his dad. I also know that's it's not because he's ashamed of loving me but, because he just doesn't think it's that his father would care.

Sometimes when we start talking, he'll sometimes start talking about his childhood. From what I've heard, Lord Death was a ass to his son. He pretty much abandoned his damn son. He just went to the academy leaving Kid alone at home by himself. Kid says sometimes when he was lucky he would get a babysitter like Stein or Spirit. I had asked him how old he was when his father first started leaving? He had to think and at first he said as long as he could remember then he continued with saying about the age one, when he first starting to walk. He had also told me that his dad had got him a dog so he wasn't so lonely, but still a dog can never replace the love of a father. Kid had finished by saying that that's when he thinks his relationship with his father spiraled down sadly and why how now in the present they aren't like your typical father/son relationship. Kid says more like...business partners.

Hearing Kid tell me all this awhile ago made me sad for him. Hell if you thought about it Stein and Spirit were more like a father to him then Lord Death! That damn bastard!

Kid knocked me out of my thinking when he lightly squeezed my hand and asked "Are you alright? You look kinda...pissed." I smiled at Kid and gently kissed his cheek gently. He smiled makimg me smile.

"Yah...just day dreaming is all." I said quietly.

He nodded and pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and I guess fall asleep.

I do know one thing...I love Death The Kid...

A/N: Hey guys sorry for making you wait for so long but I've been having some problems with Wattpad and things. But I felt bad for not posting in awhile so here's this chapter and sorry to all the Lord Death lovers. Okay well now I'm officially bored so someone please chat me up and rp with me! Please! I'm begging you! Oh Space Dandy is on....AND IT'S NEW! PEETA OUT! seriously though chat me up, so we can rp. OKAY NOW PEETA OUT!