Chapter 1

Megan's P.O.V.

I'm in the car with my family. We're going on vacation. My two brothers and I are singing to Boom Boom Pow and Mom and Dad are just laughing. My part comes on.

"I like that boom boom pow them chickens jackin ' my style they try to copy my swagger I'm on that next now

I'm so 3008 you so 2000 and late,"

by this time Mom and Dad are watching and I continue on. Suddenly, a truck comes by in what feels like slow motion. I see it coming, but I just can't speak. Everything turns into chaos and I know we are going to crash. My brothers Tom and Ben instantly cover me with their bodies. I'm still screami-BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I jump and sit up instantly. Damn stupid dreams. Always making me remember what I try so hard to forget. I yawn, ugh. It's 6 p.m. I get up late because I usually work from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. I work these crazy hours because I'm a stripper or a pole dancer, whatever you'd like to call it. Yep, I'm a disgusting whore. I do it because I need to. So, I usually just let myself go numb for a while, so I don't feel anything. I get up and get ready. An hour and a half later I find myself waiting for a taxi.

"Taxi!" I yell as one passes by.

It slows and soon comes to a stop. I jump in, and hand the man 5 dollars.

"Jackz Eye-Candy Club," I say with my head down.

I have big curls in my black hair.

"What's a lady like you doing there?", he asks.

He eventually puts two and two together and shuts up.

I arrive and step out of the vehicle. I walk inside and I'm rushed back stage and into a white lacy bra and underwear . I sigh knowing I'm on next. The song I've been dreading all week comes on. Boom boom pow. I walk onto the stage with no a fake seductive smile on my face. The crowd of older creepy fat men goes wild as I take off the jacket that was over my underwear set. I start to sway my hips to the music and perform the routine.

I'm walking home because no taxis are out really at this time. I sigh. $450 is my earnings. It's dark out. After another 20 minutes, I finally make it home and collapse into bed.

Authors Note.

How's that for a first chapter? Kind of short I know but Elijah will be coming in shortly and things will pick up. I promise to write as much as possible. By the way I don't own any of these characters , most of them are from The Vampire Diaries and some plots belong to them too.

Love and Whores <3