Chapter 8

Elijah's P.O.V.

Megan must be losing it.I have to find her. I go to get my coat when I'm stopped.

"She's dead, I killed her.

I turn around and find Natalie.

"Natalie, I do not have time for your little stunts. She's a vampire thanks to you. You ended her life and now I'll end yours," I say as I break off a a piece of the wooden chair, she stops me and rushes me to a wall.

"Oh don't be like that Lijah. Remember how much you used to love me?"she said as she ran her finger up and down my neck.

It just made me cringe.

"Yes. USED to" I said prepared to stake her but she just smashed her lips into mine. I'm stunned for a second. Her disgusting lips are still on mine when I heard a gasp. I looked and saw Megan.

"H-how could you? After everything she did?" she whispered.

Her eyes were full of pain and she looked so broken.

"Megan-" I began.

"No. Just leave me alone."

She whisked away.

"Woops, did I do that?" Natalie giggled.

I shoved the stake into her heart.

Megan's P.O.V

I've been wondering around for what feels like hours. I'm terrified of what I'm capable of doing. I have to find Elijah. I go to his door, but then I hear something. I slowly walk inside and see Natalie kissing him. I gasped.

"H-how could you? After everything she did!?"

Hurt and pain were evident in my eyes. I must've looked so broken. Why do I feel like this? Everything, I feel so on edge like I could rip that bitches head off and stake that asshole?

"Megan-" Elijah began but I cut him off.

"No. Just leave me alone."

~~~

I can't let myself feel that pain I'll go insane. I lay on the floor of the woods listening to the sound of the creatures of the night. I take in deep breathes and slowly exhale. Suddenly, there are footsteps, I don't want to move so I just say

"Leave. Wrong person. Wrong time, unless you'd like your head ripped off,"

"Woah there girly, what's got your panties in a bunch?" someone questions.

They really have the nerve. I look up and examine the person who obviously wants to die. He has black hair and blue green eyes. He's wearing a leather jacket, white shirt and jeans.

"You want to die, don't you?" I question as I pin him against the tree and allow my face to change into the monster I am. He pushes me off of him. What the?

"I'm much older than you and much stronger than you. Picking a fight with me will only leave you dead," he warns.

"You're a vampire too," I say.

Not really a question just more of a statement, but he nods his head yes anyway.

"Damon Salvatore at you're service", he says with an evil smirk on his face.

I'm too lazy to argue, so I just put my hand in his extended one.

"Megan,"

"You look like you could use a drink.", he offers and extends his hand.

Normally a random stranger offering me a drink would get a complete rejection from me, but tonight I just don't care. I don't care about anything.

"Yeah, sure," I agree and grab his hand. He leads the way as we wisk towards his house.

"Welcome to the Salvatore boarding house," he greets and walks me inside.

I take a seat as he pours him and I a drink.

"Thanks,"

I down it faster than you can say fuck.

"So, what's got you so upset?" he questions.

I don't really care about whether or not I should trust him, so I tell him everything from my family dying to Elijah making out with the girl who turned me.

"Wow, you've had it rough," he inquiries.

"Rough is an understatement," I reply.

"So, tell me about you, Mister I'm good looking so spill your guts,"

He chuckles and begins to tell me his story.

"I was turned over a hundred years ago. My brother and I had stupidly fell in love with a manipulative vampire bitch who we ended up dying for. Our own father killed us. We thought she was dead, but recently found out that she isn't. During that period I hated my brother, he basically forced me to turn and was the reason she died. Years later I was tortured by some vampire freaks, I escaped and left my friend behind to die. Then, I turned my emotions off, went crazy, and a lot of other stuff that led me here to torture my brother. There is this girl Elana who looked exactly like Katherine who was the vampire I had fallen for. Stefan was with her. I almost died multiple times to protect her, but she's currently off living it up with him for the weekend at her old family lake house," he explains blandly.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with issues", I said to him and downed my fourth drink.

"Damon, why do bad things happen to good people?", I ask him with a sigh and put my head on his shoulder. I'm obviously drunk. He sighs and just pets my hair.

"Honey, I'm far from good," he admits.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Author's Note
Hey guys! Hope you like it so far, I just had to get Damon into the story. So you'll see a lot more TVD characters as we go along. Hope you enjoy it! Any suggestions? Keep on commenting and voting! I have great things in store for this story! (: love and whores xoxo